AOE

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
just log in main page and try to download, if new client available
(but wait for news this week)

Kotoboi

Astellian
Jul 22, 2019
Hello. I am from Russia. Can i buy a pack and play it on release or it will be IP ban so i ll lost my money? I want to play at BtP version, not FTP on my localization.

Oni-SpiriT

Astellian
Aug 24, 2019
Hi guys, don't know if its the good section but ill ask her . Why pre order packs are so expensive ? This game have something new or something special about mmoprg game ? At the release the 27th september someone know whats gonna be the price of the game ? Sorry for my noobie english .

Oskki

Astellian
Jul 30, 2019
Hi guys, don't know if its the good section but ill ask her . Why pre order packs are so expensive ? This game have something new or something special about mmoprg game ? At the release the 27th september someone know whats gonna be the price of the game ? Sorry for my noobie english .
Hi Oni-Spirit.

I don't know if the packs are that expensive I think it's reasonable, and the base game after release is 30$

Biblecat

Astellian
Aug 28, 2019
i pre ordered the 100 dollar package and i did not recieve early access or even a download to download the game. now i cant get the names i wanted im sure and also i cant even find a place to download the game. i paid 100 dollars for nothing it looks like. I'm upset cause i paid 100 dollars to get early access and i never got it and also to play the game and i cant even find where to download it the download page on the main site doesnt work. so i paid 100 dollars for a game by purchasing the legendary package and now i cant even play it. what do you have to say about that?

Last edited:

mashimaro

Astellian
Aug 10, 2019
i pre ordered the 100 dollar package and i did not recieve early access or even a download to download the game. now i cant get the names i wanted im sure and also i cant even find a place to download the game. i paid 100 dollars for nothing it looks like. I'm upset cause i paid 100 dollars to get early access and i never got it and also to play the game and i cant even find where to download it the download page on the main site doesnt work. so i paid 100 dollars for a game by purchasing the legendary package and now i cant even play it. what do you have to say about that?
Hiya :)
The game is not released yet.
Early access for the legendary pack is on the 20th of September 2019.
Downloads and name reservation begins on the 12th of September 2019.
Please visit this post for more info Announcement post.
Good luck !

Callie Swag

Astellian
Sep 4, 2019
stop bring a troll everyone knows when the game comes out.

Lita

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
With the legendary package we receive the ring of exploration and also scrolls of exploration - I am curious why we would need both.

AOE

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Ring of exp takes 1 treasure slot
Scroll not

For treasure slot you can find different rings/artefacts

Reactions: CM Venecia