[completed]Scheduled Maintenance [3/24]

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

On Tuesday March 24th, we’ll be bringing the servers down for a scheduled maintenance.

Maintenance Information
  • Servers will come down at 12:00am PDT (Midnight) | 8:00 CET.
  • Approximate downtime: 3 Hours
Patch Notes
  • Routine General Maintenance, no new game content will be added during tonight's maintenance.

psudosapien

Astellian
Nov 16, 2019
Are you going to restore the daily quests on the NPCs Sierra (Grayleaf) and Valant (Colleseum), or are they just going to remain useless NPCs in Almantin Village ?? Currently they have no purpose since you removed their daily quests. They just stand there and look pretty since you removed their quests.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Salopette

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Are you going to restore the daily quests on the NPCs Sierra (Grayleaf) and Valant (Colleseum), or are they just going to remain useless NPCs in Almantin Village ?? Currently they have no purpose since you removed their daily quests. They just stand there and look pretty since you removed their quests.
That was a event. It just ended like every event does at some point.

Reactions: Salopette

psudosapien

Astellian
Nov 16, 2019
That was a event. It just ended like every event does at some point.
Was it an event? All I know is that the quests were available when I arrived in the village. Do you have a post to support the quests being part of an event? I did not see where the removal was documented. Not arguing. Just asking... :)

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Was it an event? All I know is that the quests were available when I arrived in the village. Do you have a post to support the quests being part of an event?
The Quests were purple. Purple Quests are always Event quests.I play since Day 1 of the 7 day headstart and it has always been like that..

Aang

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019

"- [Growth Support Event] End "

They added them with Steamrelease i think.

Last edited: