[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance [3/3]

CM Pisces

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 17, 2020
PatchNotes.jpg

Greetings Astellians,

On Tuesday March 3rd, we'll be bringing the servers down for a scheduled maintenance.

Maintenance Information
Servers will come down at 12:00 (midnight) PST | 09:00 CET | 17:00 KST
Approximate downtime: 3 Hours

Maintenance duration is subjected to change depending on the conditions. During this time, players will temporarily be unable to access their accounts and the Astellia servers while maintenance takes place. Please ensure that you are safely logged out of your Astellia accounts and the Astellia client so that maintenance can take place on your setup without any issues.

Patch Notes
1. Package Upgrade Sale
Package contains:
- Norden's Favor (30 day) (x1)
- Niar's Passing (30 day) (x1)
- Karza's Deception (30 day) (x1)
- Scroll of Exploration (x5) - Character Slot Expansion (x1)
- Warehouse Expansion +100 (x1)
- Appearance Change Coupon (1 time) (x1)
- Ring of Exploration (x1)
- Equipment Skins (Armor + Weapon) Box (x1)

2. [Daily Event] Legendary 1 Dungeon Quest level change
- Now only Lvl.50 or higher can participate in this on-going event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
lol sales stuff and tiny fix? where is the promised Quarter One content ? You have until the 31th march :)

Queskel

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
lol sales stuff and tiny fix? where is the promised Quarter One content ? You have until the 31th march :)
Not much of this list appeared in the game. There is no chance that everything on the list will appear in March. I would, but I don't believe it :(

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
Dont get me wrong i'm okay if there will be a small delay but AT LEAST give us some hints, previews for the upcoming content that ALL PLAYERS are waiting for...i dont know but do something appealing or interesting,

Content left for Q1 2020 (until 31th march):

2020 Roadmap
  • Quarter On
    • Pradoten Dungeon Introduced
      • Pradoten Dungeon is a new style of dungeon, known as a gathering dungeon for crafting materials.
    • Guild Arena Introduced
      • Battle against other guilds in 16 vs 16 and 48 vs 48 arenas.
    • Legendary Dungeons 2.2
      • Dogavi black Market, Sansara Fortress, Temple of Blessings
    • Valentine’s Day Event
    • Addition of Astel Equipment System
    • New Hunting Ground - City of Lost Time
    • 12 Player Raid Dungeon
    • New Astel Origin Virgo
In the Steam announcement, you gave not just a look at the January patch but a hint of content coming later in the year, from new dungeons to the Astel gear system. What kind of timeframe can we expect for those chunks of content, and how far down the road does the team have content mapped out?

While we do not want to give out specific dates we can say this:

• Guild Arena System : 2020 Q1

source:
https://www.astellia-mmo.com/news/info/50/announcements/1
https://massivelyop.com/2020/01/30/interview-barunson-on-the-state-of-astellia-online-as-it-launches-on-steam-today/
https://www.mmorpg.com/astellia/interviews/astellia-has-hit-steam-exclusive-developer-interview-2000109011

Reactions: Apocryphas

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Dont get me wrong i'm okay if there will be a small delay but AT LEAST give us some hints, previews for the upcoming content that ALL PLAYERS are waiting for...i dont know but do something appealing or interesting,

Content left for Q1 2020 (until 31th march):

source:
https://www.astellia-mmo.com/news/info/50/announcements/1
https://massivelyop.com/2020/01/30/interview-barunson-on-the-state-of-astellia-online-as-it-launches-on-steam-today/
https://www.mmorpg.com/astellia/interviews/astellia-has-hit-steam-exclusive-developer-interview-2000109011
Not going to lie, but this waiting for content is getting bad. If avalon was any decent I would have no problem, but that's not even balanced or good.

Reactions: Pirylio

Melphyx

Astellian
Jul 16, 2019
What if they delay more for it?
Do you will ragequit from the game?

----------

Coding content is complex and take time to properly make it work.
I read the "2020 Roadmap" post and they didn't use the word "promised" as they yes-or-yes must bring what they listed.

Just lets them some time. The game is literally new.
Many player only have got 1 or 2 legendary (tier1) equipment, neither they entered in legendary 2★ dungeons.
Thus there still many content to do before Devs add new content.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
What if they delay more for it?
Do you will ragequit from the game?

----------

Coding content is complex and take time to properly make it work.
I read the "2020 Roadmap" post and they didn't use the word "promised" as they yes-or-yes must bring what they listed.

Just lets them some time. The game is literally new.
Many player only have got 1 or 2 legendary (tier1) equipment, neither they entered in legendary 2★ dungeons.
Thus there still many content to do before Devs add new content.
I feel like they delay it so much in order for the steam players to catch up..game was made way easier for them (hunting areas, free stuff from all thsoe dailys). Its kinda sad because they are risking to lose what little is left of the old players.

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
Did you read what i said?
I SAID i'm ok if they delay it a bit BUT they need to tell us whats going on, if there will be any delays just TELL US that's it ! Players are waiting for "real" content for 2 months now....we just want some hints ot previews....is it TOO much asking?

There is korean content left already coded and it doesnt require much work..i agree that real content which doesnt exist in KR version asks more time and workers but at least show to players on what you work! We paid for mmorpg not a solo game, a mmorpg requires constant content updates or the game dies!

Reactions: Apocryphas

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
The steam players will catch up regardless I feel. Holding back the content WILL/HAS already caused players to quit the game already. Avalon isn't even a good holdover for content as well.

Reactions: Oklmq

Melphyx

Astellian
Jul 16, 2019
I feel like they delay it so much in order for the steam players to catch up..game was made way easier for them (hunting areas, free stuff from all thsoe dailys). Its kinda sad because they are risking to lose what little is left of the old players.
I understand, maybe you are right.
But some players only created 1 character + play 24/7 + "successfully" the game in 2 week.
Then think the game "lack" of content.
Thus, why not create another character and re-enjoy the adventure without being 24/7 AFK-farming foes to faster earn EXP + aspels?
Then with the aspels earned by that behavior, buy high-end equipment.
They themselves burn enjoyment of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Oklmq

Random.Encounter

Astellian
Mar 3, 2020
Game will not launch on Steam since patch. Have tried 2 clean installs and deleting cache. Error message states that the file ...Astellia\Binaries\Win64\cef_helper.exe is (content file locked) - but no such file exists. All hidden files and folders are visible

leo11173

Astellian
Oct 30, 2019
Could you add Patch Note in the Update section of your new launcher ?
That whole Launcher thing look like "we copy pasted code but we dont know how it works".

Reactions: Pirylio