[Completed] Unscheduled EU Server Maintenance - 9/20

GM Gemu

Lead Game Master
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019
Greetings Astellians,

The EU servers will be going down for approximately 1 hour at 11:30pm PDT | 8:30am CEST.
Players will not need to download either a launcher or server patch.

On behalf of the Astellia Team, thank you for your patience and support.

UPDATE 12:33am PDT: Maintenance is now complete!

- Astellia Team

Last edited:

Tecladori

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Thanks for the Information, GM Gemu
Hope the Problem can be solved soon.
To avoid confusion regarding date, I propose you to keep an eye on the date you are using in your Headline. In EU/CEST time it is 9/21 and not 9/20, this could lead to misunderstandings and Frustration.

Last edited:

kuronoyama

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Well GM Gemu I hope EU players get some kind of compensation because this has been a huge mess. I paid for 7 days head start and at this rate I'm getting 6 and a half maybe 6....

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
as long as this maint fixes it. Been tryin to login since 6am, so over 2h before maint started, and couldnt even get a glimpse at the game so far

Ajuka

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
I was online for 1 hour before the Maint. and well.. it wasn´t fun, while my friend has no connection problems, I lagged as hell, needed about 10 Minutes to talk with a NPC :<

Last edited:

Saiiky

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Please keep up in mind that such news should also be posted in the german and french forum. So we also get the information we need. Even when it is in english. That´s the best way to make sure you give the information as much users as you can.

Reactions: Kyuukei

Kyuukei

Astellian
May 29, 2019
Thanks for the maintenance, works like a charm. Finally can use my skills and accept quests so far without a problem :)

Reactions: AcePro

exotrax

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
PLEASE ADD INVERT MOUSE !!!!

I can't believe that in 2019 a game is released without that option.

You can find tons of tutorial on google how to add it and takes 10 minutes.

Come on devs....chop chop :D