Crafting and Gathering.

RedRobot

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
Agreed. I'd be interested in hearing the developer's rationale for only allowing one gathering skill per player.

ShadowsDesire

Astellian
Jul 22, 2019
Agreed. I'd be interested in hearing the developer's rationale for only allowing one gathering skill per player.
The rationale is probably along the lines of its how it was in the Korean Version and stuck when we ported it to western. I understand why cause other mmos ive played have had gathering skills set like this but it just ends up being a pain and inflating the material market, Especially considering that most people will go for things like mining or logging and less people will go for things like Relic Investigation. Tho i guess it does help group play slightly.

Tho i will throw out there that Relic Investigation is IMO the most important of all of the gathering skills. Not only are you guaranteed to make the legendary crystals but the amount of bank you would make selling them is going to be stupid.

Kenka

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
One thing that doesn´t rly makes sense for me is that you can craft a lvl 17 epic/legi weapon/armour but you get the mats for it only around lvl 30-40.
I mean it´s nice if you make a twink but you mainly craft for your main char so i hope they will change that.

Hype

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
One thing that doesn´t rly makes sense for me is that you can craft a lvl 17 epic/legi weapon/armour but you get the mats for it only around lvl 30-40.
I mean it´s nice if you make a twink but you mainly craft for your main char so i hope they will change that.
The drops are from the lvl 20ish dungeon for lvl 17 gear and its so far above the level 20 gear its probably useful to level 30. Personally I dont see the sense in making legendary gear at all at low levels as you aren't there long. Unless you were making multiples of a character which in this game doesnt make much sense.

Kenka

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
The drops are from the lvl 20ish dungeon for lvl 17 gear and its so far above the level 20 gear its probably useful to level 30. Personally I dont see the sense in making legendary gear at all at low levels as you aren't there long. Unless you were making multiples of a character which in this game doesnt make much sense.
You get one item in the lvl 20 dung but the leather and the ores are only in the lvl 30+ dung/map and the lvl 17 warri weapon is only better than a lvl 26 blue weapon at lvl 28 -30 the blue weapons are better.
A legi or epic weapon/armour in low lvls is good for ppl that have problems with killing/surviving monsters or just want it to be a little easier, it´s not something that you need but it is convenient and not everyone is going to lvl so fast (depends on your time and effort you put in the game).
My point is why even give us the option but not the resources to craft them for that lvl. It´s not like you get them for free because crafting is expensive and not that easy (mats farming=time consuming). They could either get rid of the low lvl epic/legis or change the recepie.

ShadowsDesire

Astellian
Jul 22, 2019
Ya gotta remember dude that you can "Evolve" Items with the enhancement system tbh if you got a legendary early on you would be cheering cause its probably worth to keep evolving it till it hits lvl 50 then youre ahead of everyone else

Almariel

Astellian
Jul 12, 2019
The one you get from dismantling are for "plussing" your items, but this doesn`t change the level of the item

ShadowsDesire

Astellian
Jul 22, 2019
The one you get from dismantling are for "plussing" your items, but this doesn`t change the level of the item
when they hit i think its +7 they can evolve using the same interface and fairly sure same crystals. The item will lose its enchantments and increase in lvl instead.

Reactions: Almariel

Ideabulb

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019
Its not just legendary gear its other types as well.

Moonglow

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
Need at least two gathering skills per character.
Only one is stupid.
I love to craft and I don't think to give more money than my pack to this game until the limit is lifted.
Nope,I'll never buy mats from others...gathering is a part of my pleasure to craft ^^

Reactions: Kenka

Ideabulb

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019
You can make an alt to gather if you like it so much. As much as its not liked restricting helps to keep things worth the time to gather.

Moonglow

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
You can make an alt to gather if you like it so much. As much as its not liked restricting helps to keep things worth the time to gather.
Nope,I don't like to use my time to level up an useless Alt.
I want to play only one class,on FF14 online and TESO I can gather/craft everything with only one character.
So Astellia is not going to be my favorite MMO without this quality of life improvement.
Sorry...this MMO is dead in one year...I hope to have fun before the funerals.

No housing,boring questing,terrible English voices (I play FF14 with Japanese voices,Dub are always bad)...no fun crafting,ridiculous censoring.
Astels are cute and the World is beautiful...not enough to keep a lot of players for a long time.

Last edited: