Crusader - Phys. Accuracy

Trozi

Astellian
Feb 10, 2020
Hello,
Have little problem with my Crusader, i miss too much attacks and skills at lvl 50. Can someone answer me how much phys.accuracy i need ?

Theres my stats.

Cant do solo legendery dungeons because i cant kill boss.

Trozi

Astellian
Feb 10, 2020
Now got info ingame i need atleast 950phys.accuracy to not miss attacks/skills.

Crusader - Trash class

Smalliemcbig

Astellian
Feb 11, 2020
why is it a thrash class ? just because you didnt look or asked somewhere for some guidance ? Just because you failed by doing doesnt mean the whole class is bad.

Throw your fault to yourself not to your class

Reactions: Pandalicious

Trozi

Astellian
Feb 10, 2020
why is it a thrash class ? just because you didnt look or asked somewhere for some guidance ? Just because you failed by doing doesnt mean the whole class is bad.

Throw your fault to yourself not to your class
Are you s***** ?? Yea its trash class because developers failed to do Game properly, if you cant play solo dungeons because game is not properly developed/balanced its not my fault.

darkmoving

Astellian
Nov 9, 2019
From my experience as a crusader even though i did put accuracy in my armor and jewels / weapon and in all items agi , im still lacking accuracy and missing mobs , so for sure there is something not right , i think only with tier 2 gear you are able to do something or reach the amount that is needed .

Apart from that i think the crusader is pretty balanced and strong in many ways.

Exfabla

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
All classes miss in the game.
1000 accuracy is the soft cap to have for all.
greatly exceed with T2 and runes.

Trozi

Astellian
Feb 10, 2020
From my experience as a crusader even though i did put accuracy in my armor and jewels / weapon and in all items agi , im still lacking accuracy and missing mobs , so for sure there is something not right , i think only with tier 2 gear you are able to do something or reach the amount that is needed .

Apart from that i think the crusader is pretty balanced and strong in many ways.
Maybe in party but i want to do Solo Legendary Dungeons ( 4000 or 4500 CP ) and i have 6200 CP and cant finish it ? Thats something badly developed.

Dont need to hit with all skills and attacks just want to do solo dungeons if friends are offline.

darkmoving

Astellian
Nov 9, 2019
What me really helped was upgrading my astels like rota and aida and also pepilla or use atra tonic to use more astels at once.

Mycki

Astellian
Jan 8, 2020
Its not all about AGI...your stat are really bad...for example you have some point on wis and int....that Is a waste ....your CRIT ATK and CRIT ACC Is on the low .you will not do much dmg with that ...well in general you are putting stat on things that you dont Need at all ....like status healing rate or similiar ....try reducing the waste of other stat and focus on what you really Need...AIM for 600 agi that should help for solo dungeon

darkmoving

Astellian
Nov 9, 2019
600 will only help a slight bit. But is by far not good. I should say at 750 agi you will start to feel a difference.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Maybe in party but i want to do Solo Legendary Dungeons ( 4000 or 4500 CP ) and i have 6200 CP and cant finish it ? Thats something badly developed.
the core issue is, that it is designed as a "one dungeon fits all" system,
and not adopted [monster number / strenght / mechanics] to the entering class

also, try to work with your astel ... they can help quite a lot [and don't forget, to star-jewel them in the right way, for what you wanna do]

Trozi

Astellian
Feb 10, 2020
the core issue is, that it is designed as a "one dungeon fits all" system,
and not adopted [monster number / strenght / mechanics] to the entering class

also, try to work with your astel ... they can help quite a lot [and don't forget, to star-jewel them in the right way, for what you wanna do]
Have healer +3 and dmger +2 and still its hardcore to do it, just waiting each day for friend to do party dungeons.

Trozi

Astellian
Feb 10, 2020
Its not all about AGI...your stat are really bad...for example you have some point on wis and int....that Is a waste ....your CRIT ATK and CRIT ACC Is on the low .you will not do much dmg with that ...well in general you are putting stat on things that you dont Need at all ....like status healing rate or similiar ....try reducing the waste of other stat and focus on what you really Need...AIM for 600 agi that should help for solo dungeon
im trying, some items are not changed ( last 1 or 2 items ) but economy is rly bad in this game, for 1 item ppl want 4-10milions. Thats joke.

Im not going farm 2 weeks to get 1 item, just going grind dungeons with friends, that will take less ( but with this random drop ******** maybe not ).

Mycki

Astellian
Jan 8, 2020
Well...you can use purple equip that are maxed they are Easy to get and to max ...so you could improve your stats...After that you can use some "exploits" to get cured more...like using miho as main healer and summon aida every 10/11 seconds so She can heal you After that send her back ...It require an atra tonic ti be optimal (Upon evocation the First thing that Aida does Is healing and the cd of her skills Is 10 seconds i think )

Mycki

Astellian
Jan 8, 2020
You can also send an astel tank and heal her with astel potion so you Will get some extra time for dps without getting any

Trozi

Astellian
Feb 10, 2020
I try it but i found party and each day we do one or two dungeons, maybe i get lucky for items.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
@Trozi
Having 460 for Physical Accuracy is quite low. However, I've only got 617 and I don't miss that often. The times I do miss are made up with more powerful hits given I have stats in dex so I can crit more.

• You've only got 15 stat points so far, so definitely work on getting your Astel star levels up.
  • I'd also recommend putting + on your current gear. Even if you're not gonna keep it or use it for fusion, if it gets you to where you need to be for now, it's worth it. (I know that on tier 1 gear you can get to +3 with no risk at all involved, so at least do that.)
  • I'm sure others have mentioned Runes as well. Physical Accuracy Runes will help bump that number up there. Don't worry if they're low level Runes for now. Sure, you may be 50, but it takes a lot of grind and luck to get good runes. I've been playing since day 1 and still don't have perfect runes.
  • On a totally different note, you may be a better fit for Gladiator? Instead of Defenses being boosted, it boosts Physical Attack and Physical Accuracy on each star level.
Hope that helps you out some.

Trozi

Astellian
Feb 10, 2020
@Trozi
Having 460 for Physical Accuracy is quite low. However, I've only got 617 and I don't miss that often. The times I do miss are made up with more powerful hits given I have stats in dex so I can crit more.

• You've only got 15 stat points so far, so definitely work on getting your Astel star levels up.
  • I'd also recommend putting + on your current gear. Even if you're not gonna keep it or use it for fusion, if it gets you to where you need to be for now, it's worth it. (I know that on tier 1 gear you can get to +3 with no risk at all involved, so at least do that.)
  • I'm sure others have mentioned Runes as well. Physical Accuracy Runes will help bump that number up there. Don't worry if they're low level Runes for now. Sure, you may be 50, but it takes a lot of grind and luck to get good runes. I've been playing since day 1 and still don't have perfect runes.
  • On a totally different note, you may be a better fit for Gladiator? Instead of Defenses being boosted, it boosts Physical Attack and Physical Accuracy on each star level.
Hope that helps you out some.
Yea i started as Gladiator but friends from my country need a tank, thats why i changed to Crusader. Well still dont want farm another 3mil exp because it will be alot grind on mobs only.

Kilvorian

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
I've been gone a LONG time and even I can safely say 460 p.accuracy is very very low especially with T2 out. You being unable to clear solo dungeons is because you did not gem your gear properly(p.accuracy in every slot you can put it in) Crusaders should not put much(if any) points into Agi. Refer to my guide written months ago to get a better idea on how to build your warrior and you will do fine.