Crusader PVP is garbage

Beleous

Astellian
May 24, 2019
You have T2 gear, and think you can fight someone with equivalent. Nope, you're swinging a wet noodle at people missing almost 90%-100% of the time... You bring out treasures that makes it now impossible to CC someone, and some folks just keep getting it every week. I see no point in Avalon anymore, have fun.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Well, guess what, you are a meatball and CC-bot. Thats what you chose to be since tanks in this game are at least a bit balanced by not dealing too much damage.

If you miss a lot you should get your runes fixed to physical accuracy.

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Well, guess what, you are a meatball and CC-bot. Thats what you chose to be since tanks in this game are at least a bit balanced by not dealing too much damage.

If you miss a lot you should get your runes fixed to physical accuracy.
You are always on some b.s every post lol. The point he was making was about the fact that other classes has a role in pvp, except crusaders because of the trash stats between the classes. He cannot even build the acc stat of agi on it, because his class doesn't scale well with it. He would be a cc bot in Avalon to provide his role of tank, but he cannot even do that due to how broken the anti-cc items are in Avalon, that the same people always gets it some how. So just stop trying to prove a point. You actually have no clue at anything huh.... just toxic and bad it seems.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
You are always on some b.s every post lol. The point he was making was about the fact that other classes has a role in pvp, except crusaders because of the trash stats between the classes. He cannot even build the acc stat of agi on it, because his class doesn't scale well with it. He would be a cc bot in Avalon to provide his role of tank, but he cannot even do that due to how broken the anti-cc items are in Avalon, that the same people always gets it some how. So just stop trying to prove a point. You actually have no clue at anything huh.... just toxic and bad it seems.
Try to 1v1 me in game and we see who of us is bad lol 😂😂😂 (though I think you are on NA, sad.)

I know a lot of Crusaders and they are not useless at all. I was just trying to give him the advice to go for phys. accuracy runes and you rant at me for no reason like a lil b*tch.

And you can't even read english it seems. I never said he should go AGI on his gear. Of course he will miss a lot on Archers/Sins that go for evasion if he does not have any phys. accuracy runes on his gear. I am sure the assassins and archers on our server do but still my little archer evades a lot..

Last edited:

Zzet

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Never have I read something so funny since a long time about Crusader being garbage in PVP. I can tell you that much, you are just wrongly build and also probably wrongly runed. I wonder why I am winning easy against top 1 Archer and top 1 Assassin on arena ranking on my server so easyly :). If you are unkillable (as a crusader) you just need to find that sweetspot where you are undying and can still kill people relatively easy.

Reactions: Pandalicious