Dailies and weeklies guide?

Raijin

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
Does anyone have a guide to where all the end game dailies and weeklies are picked up at?

Vehnem

Astellian
Oct 6, 2019
If you are in Meiville ( city in Ragferant ) you can port to Rag Rock, Greleaf, and Astara. There you can accept some dailyand weekly quest. They are self explainable, just enter/look for a group to make it easier.

For other repeatable quest just look at the party areas like southern east of Lentuth or Sursuss Mine in the north, also Hashukal Orc Camp in Athlon

The colloseum (lv 50) weekly and daily quests could be accepted at Humbaul Fortress in Athlon

and the Lv. 50 Dungeon da/we in Meiville ( NPC Aran )

Seven7

Astellian
Jun 27, 2019
Hey man thank you for this video. I haven't hit 50 yet but this is very helpful.

I appreciate the video and text guides being created for the game - I always look for guides and want to give the creators a pat on the back/thumbs up for taking the effort and time to bring the information to the players.

Reactions: ChromasIV

ChromasIV

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Hey man thank you for this video. I haven't hit 50 yet but this is very helpful.

I appreciate the video and text guides being created for the game - I always look for guides and want to give the creators a pat on the back/thumbs up for taking the effort and time to bring the information to the players.

Thank you!!! :)