Daily Quests in hunting Frounds

Xanadú

Astellian
Mar 13, 2021
I am just wondering if I am missing something...
i finished some quests, i assume dailies and weekly quests in hunting grounds last weekend.
And as long as i understand that weekly quests may only reappear next week, i thought i would at least get daly quests again.
but neither monday, nor tuesday or today i can find any NPC in the hunting grounds to be wiling to give any daily quest.
Is there anything i have to do?

I have no quests "open" from those zones, i can make miodan mine every day, but nothing in the hunting zones....

any idea?

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
I am just wondering if I am missing something...
i finished some quests, i assume dailies and weekly quests in hunting grounds last weekend.
And as long as i understand that weekly quests may only reappear next week, i thought i would at least get daly quests again.
but neither monday, nor tuesday or today i can find any NPC in the hunting grounds to be wiling to give any daily quest.
Is there anything i have to do?

I have no quests "open" from those zones, i can make miodan mine every day, but nothing in the hunting zones....

any idea?
There are no Quests for this Zones exept the Quests in Meiville where you need to collect drops from the Bosses or mobs there and when you have your 400 you are done for the week.

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Hunting grounds used to have daily quests, but those were removed a while ago for repeating quests you should have:

Weekly in HG
Daily and weekly in mioden
Daily and weekly in Tulie
Daily and (weekly not so sure about this) in Hondo
Daily and weekly Dungeon
Daily and weekly colosseum
Daily and weekly (and some potential weeklies) in Avalon

So enough to keep you busy if you want.

Xanadú

Astellian
Mar 13, 2021
ah, ok, so i was looking for the dailies that were removed^^ thanks for quick response :)