Debuff: Weight of the fallen star

Felicia Hardy

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Who's idea?
This is the most annoying debuff i've ever seen.
How are we supposed to "test" dungs when they are timed and we die alot and this buff also stacks..
I mean..really? lel

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: Blümchen

Blümchen

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
Oh dear goddess. It stacks / accumulates. :eek::eek::eek:
I didn´t know that.
Yes 15 mins. is a bit too long.
In Aion Online (dunno if it is there right now) old times there you had a similar resemblant debuff. It persisted for 3 mins. And you had to go to a healer npc in town to cure yourself.

Felicia Hardy

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Would be nice if there was npc in the dung or something, the dung has timer so it's annoying to sit and wait 15 mins, also while we are "testing" stuff.. lol

Avator

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
When you die in dungeon you can choose to resurrect at the stone where you can heal off that debuff, then go back to the Dungeon tab and just teleport back in the dungeon. If you die many times, chances are, you won't get a good 'rank' on your dungeon anyway so there's no reason not to go heal off the debuff.
The idea, though, is that if you want the timer to 'matter' and get S rank, you probably can't really die all that much. I don't know how it's calculated but I know in WoW if you were doing mythic+ each death would be equivalent of 5 seconds lost on the timer on top of the time wasted waiting for the person to be rezzed etc. Can't wait for people to confirm exact requirements for S rank here.

Felicia Hardy

Astellian
May 24, 2019
When you die in dungeon you can choose to resurrect at the stone where you can heal off that debuff, then go back to the Dungeon tab and just teleport back in the dungeon. If you die many times, chances are, you won't get a good 'rank' on your dungeon anyway so there's no reason not to go heal off the debuff.
The idea, though, is that if you want the timer to 'matter' and get S rank, you probably can't really die all that much. I don't know how it's calculated but I know in WoW if you were doing mythic+ each death would be equivalent of 5 seconds lost on the timer on top of the time wasted waiting for the person to be rezzed etc. Can't wait for people to confirm exact requirements for S rank here.
to heal the debuff u need to pay 25k .-. **** cost alot

Avator

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
aye, agreed. I don't mind if there's a cost for dying, or a penalty, but if it makes me want to just walk away from my PC rather than play, then maybe it's too much hehe.

Blümchen

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
Maybe that´s a little "Pay2Win" content in Korea, which they want to fix for western server.

NoMoreCharacters

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
"Soul Sickness" (the name I'm used to) is a thing in many games. It's not that big of a deal once you get used to, however the masssive cost to remove it here is indeed a bit off.

Rui

Astellian
Jun 29, 2019
I dont mind the debuff but hopefully they reduce the cost of healing it...

Iyo

Astellian
Jun 5, 2019
I don't know what's that, haven't died so far and don't plant to do. But if there's such thing, better is not part of Avalon or other PvP instance, because paying for death in currency has no place in PvP, unless the game wants to force us to abandon PvP and go farm currency.
For dungeon maybe, just the cost has to be adjusted fairly. Likely some P2W feature that got converted and still needs tuned.

Felicia Hardy

Astellian
May 24, 2019
"Soul Sickness" (the name I'm used to) is a thing in many games. It's not that big of a deal once you get used to, however the masssive cost to remove it here is indeed a bit off.
I know..but the point is that it's too long, 15 mins, cost alot.
if it was 5 mins, then ok but 15???