Delete job-only items

lobsteryo

Astellian
Feb 16, 2020
I'm sure you haven't played the game
Otherwise, you will use the NA server as a test server just before re-launching the KR server

Not long ago, updated previous job with a concept that you can freely change
This was a crazy patch
Where is the consideration for the old user?

Now trying to change job basis stats

free transfer jo, ok good idea

but first must to delete the concept of a professional item

you're not balancing right now
shake the foundations of one's career and career

I've never seen a game that makes balance patches so stupid
Don't show me you haven't played the game, you bastards

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
I know other people that also like it. But instead of discussing with you I can just go talk to my wall. Makes the same sense.
Yes "you know other people that like it" why they dont come here to explain why they like it lol
Your opinion doesnt matter as you see in this forum only you like these updates, its worthless

Alli

Astellian
Feb 25, 2020
Well, we're 0.2% now.
maybe not all the adjustments, but the Berzerker has finally got some multi-target dps, the magician is going to be nerf (that's understandable).
Even if I don't like the way they modified the Hawkeye, we can't get everything we want.
(sorry for my shitting English :censored: )

lobsteryo

Astellian
Feb 16, 2020
Just because YOU dont LIKE the changes doesnt mean they were bad. I like the changes. Old ones and new ones.
I'm not complaining about my class nerf

That means the 'method' sucks

common methods are Adjusting the damage factor for skills, adjusting the skill structure.

Changing job skills and stets is not a change
make what you've done so far meaningless, and you start over

It means the items you've been farming so far will become garbage

Reactions: buismor and Oklmq

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
I know other people that also like it. But instead of discussing with you I can just go talk to my wall. Makes the same sense.
Thing is if devs aren't gonna take gear that people have farmed hard to get in their considerations of balance changes, it would be better to just delete those subclass specific stat bonuses on gear... or instead make it that gear will have ALL of the subclass stat bonuses. I would choose the latter :D. They could also make it possible that gear with have ALL subclass stat bonuses but make it so you get only the stat bonus related to your active subclass.

Either way people will be angry, with either the devs do remove/give all stats on gear, or not... In this case they should do what the majority wants... and with what I can see, the majority don't want gear to be related to subclasses as every time devs are gonna make balance changes, gear will also be affected...

Last edited:
Reactions: Oklmq

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
I feel like people should wait for the changes to happen,then complain lol. It might actually have a much bigger effect than you guys think. Everyone on my server is trying to sell and rush buy witch gear now, without even giving the stat changes a try. You guys just need to chill and be patient.
Best quote is "Never judge a book by it's cover".

lobsteryo

Astellian
Feb 16, 2020
I feel like people should wait for the changes to happen,then complain lol. It might actually have a much bigger effect than you guys think. Everyone on my server is trying to sell and rush buy witch gear now, without even giving the stat changes a try. You guys just need to chill and be patient.
Best quote is "Never judge a book by it's cover".
haha
We've already gone through a change
already mixed up skills

We are clearly aware that that is the wrong direction
it is irresponsible to sit on the sidelines even though you know you are not on the right track
or stupid

Who is a true friend?

When a friend is walking on the wrong path
A friend who can say "That's wrong"