Do the "Tier 1 Enhancement Scrolls" not work?

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
There was a post about this a few weeks ago.

The enhancement scroll only works on Tier 1 Heroic items

Yeah, completely and utterly useless. That's why I have 200 of these scrolls.

Yoiramen

Astellian
May 2, 2020
There was a post about this a few weeks ago.

The enhancement scroll only works on Tier 1 Heroic items

Yeah, completely and utterly useless. That's why I have 200 of these scrolls.
They aren't useless. I use them to help guild mates + their gear till they get their legendary so they can run T1 with +10.. I run T2 dungeons on my cleric with all Heroic +10. You think its useless but I think its a great item for new coming players :)

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
You think its useless but I think its a great item for new coming players
they make sense, till you reach a certain level
after that it get's tediouse that they fill up you're inventory

same with the tulie (startail) drops,
when you need them ... when you want to help someone else to get them or when you want to sell them it makes sense to get them

but when you're inventory's already full to the brim ,... than these additional items can start to disturb you ...

so the possibility, to either (manually) turn on/off these kind of drops/rewards
or to trade them against something more usefull for you/your level (like stellite for example ... are always usefull)
would be an actually good addition

also : yees, the rolls tell you to work for legandary ;)

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
They aren't useless. I use them to help guild mates + their gear till they get their legendary so they can run T1 with +10.. I run T2 dungeons on my cleric with all Heroic +10. You think its useless but I think its a great item for new coming players :)
Hmm I just found out something about these scrolls after testing them:

1. It makes enhancing only cost 1 Asper and 1 Stone. I guess that does make it useful to new players then
2. It does NOT increase success rate to 100% chance from +3. I failed trying it just now.

The tooltip should really reflect these points.

Reactions: Pirylio