Droop Ring and Scrolls

Queskel

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
Hello. Does anyone know when droop scrolls or droop rings will be available in the store? When I try to buy the delux package, I can't because I already have the Platinium package, without the ring. Its any option to get this Ring yet? Or Scrolls?

ProTunes

Astellian
Sep 11, 2019
Hello. Does anyone know when droop scrolls or droop rings will be available in the store? When I try to buy the delux package, I can't because I already have the Platinium package, without the ring. Its any option to get this Ring yet? Or Scrolls?
Can't u buy it in zender shop?

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
Ring of Exploration will be coming to the Zender shop, but sadly I don't have a date, yet.
We will update you as soon as we know more.

Reactions: ProTunes

Elegance

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
Ring of Exploration will be coming to the Zender shop, but sadly I don't have a date, yet.
Any idea about the loot scrolls, as well as the pricing of the items(rings/scroll)? The scrolls are ideal for endgame as they do not take up a treasure slot which does matter in the endgame ( KR does not have to use this treasure slot ring to auto loot) as their auto loot is supposedly baked into their nordens equivalent

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
Sadly, the details are not known to me, yet. But I believe we should have more info on this rather soon.

Queskel

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
If new people can buy a package with a ring for $ 79, why other players can't upgrade it from the preorder? Now for someone who had a preorder for $ 39 and $ 59 is better to buy a new game for $ 79, and start again, because the pack for new players is better ... it's nonsense.

Xilent

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
Sadly, the details are not known to me, yet. But I believe we should have more info on this rather soon.
Can we PLEASE get pets i hate making a new char. because of all the hassle of looting with my F key. I imagine the ring will be too expensive. You dont have to make pets with stats just auto loot. $5/10