Dualsword Assassin Difficulty and bug

Malsy

Astellian
Jul 14, 2019
I am trying to do the lvl 43 quest to get Seika called "Dualsword Assassin". I am a level 49 Warrior and am having a lot of difficulty with it.
The first fight against her was hard, but doable with a potion and healer astel. The second fight in the Sepulcher howerver I have died nearly a dozen times attempting.

Seika does a ton of damage per hit and almost all my attacks seem to miss. She also teleports behind me every couple of seconds leading me to rarely get a combo in as warrior can not move during them. I was able to get her to about a quarter health on my best attempts only to find out that if you take too long a second Seika spawns (which is a bug and should not happen). If not for the glitched 2nd Seika this may be doable, but the mobs difficulty is really scaled to far up to be a level 43 quest. That and warrior needs more mobility as we get locked in place during combos.

Anyone have any winning strategies?

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I´m assassin and have used Rota to tank her, meanwhile me and scorpio did a bunch of damage to her.

I guess the easiest way as warrior is to use an atra-potion to have 2 astels endless for the next 20 minutes. Use Rota or another Tank to do the Job for you. Pick Aida, Miho or any healer to keep her alive and you should win this.

Malsy

Astellian
Jul 14, 2019
Still no luck on it. 2nd Seika spawns after about 2 min and kicks my head in.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Just CC her to death, use tank+healer astel or be lv50^^ As Archer it was quite easy. Almost can call it free

Malsy

Astellian
Jul 14, 2019
tried cc's but hard to score my knockdowns with so much missing. The 2nd Seika spawning is whats killing me anyway. If not for that I would have had it down long ago. Shouldn't have to be level 50 for a level 43 quest. Just can't do enough damage to kill it before the 2nd spawns. Mainly cause I miss more than hit on her.