Dungeons and healing

Milczek

Astellian
Oct 9, 2019
At this point (31 lvl) all dungeon was cleared on max 3 ppl party or 2-3lvl later solo (party mode). Main priority for me was WIL (full heal) and I don't have any problem with def/hp (dmg when I questing is quite good). Legendarny dungeons are much harder? Is there any reason to go full heal or better take some INT/WIS for better dmg?
//For dmg build ill take second page for atributes from premium shop

Detclole

Astellian
Nov 25, 2020
I was always impressed by the technical achievement of these. The games however left me cold.

As i recall there was only two.

Dungeons and Dragons Slayer.
Dungeons and Dragons Deathkeep.

...There wasnt anymore was there?

3DO Kid.

Elisja

Astellian
Apr 9, 2020
the legendary dungeons are much harder, additionally you'll find that the tanks tend to pull half of the dungeon at once. You'll find that parties in the t1 legs will range from barely needing heals to being very intensive, it all comes down to the skill and style of the tank involved. T2s get more intensive the farther up the list you go, with sansara/ToB needing some intensive upkeep more often than not.

I'd generally recommend focusing on wil/con/int but i've seen PVE healers go just wil/con and still be very successful. Its worth noting that anything under 11k HP is going to make your life and your party's life very difficult in the higher ranks of legendary dungeons.