End of Headstart, CBT Highlights and Spooktacular Seasonal Events

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
[Those of you who are subscribed to our newsletter, are already aware of the following things, but we wanted to make sure that everyone knows! ~]

Greetings Astellians,

With Official Launch just days away (9/28/19), the Astellia team has been hard at work preparing for your arrival! We wanted to take a moment to share some important upcoming events and information with you below.

❗ Headstart & Pre-orders End 9/28! ❗
Last Friday Astellia went into Headstart and will be launching on September 28th at 5:00pm PDT (2:00 CEST). Originally planned to end on the 27th of September, we opted to extend it by one day to make sure any players who had any issues are able to fully enjoy their headstart.

If you haven’t already picked up a pre-order, be sure to grab one before sales end!

✨ Your legendary adventure awaits ✨
The road to launch has been filled with many great memories, and to celebrate our fantastic community, we’ve put together a montage of some of the best moments. Our adventure is just getting started, and we invite you to join us on the exciting journey!

🎃 Spooktacular Seasonal Events! 🎃
Astellia is starting off the festivities with a bang this year! Beginning in October and running through December, players will be able to participate in awesome in-game seasonal themed events. Featuring new quests, rewards, costumes and more.
Don't miss out, be sure to stay up to date with the latest information on our social media (Facebook, Twitter).

🌟 The Road Ahead! 🌟
Between Legendary Dungeons, the open world battleground of Avalon, and the addition of two new powerful Astels. You’ll have plenty to keep you busy as we continue to bring online new and exciting content.
We look forward to seeing you in-game Astellians. A grand adventure awaits you within!

Thank you,
- The Astellia Team​

Zarri

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Schon einmal ein Minuspunkt für das Spiel. Hab mir extra frei genommen für den Start am 28.09. und nun verschoben. Ne danke, sehr unglaubwürdig. Und das Spiel wird die Enttäuschung bestimmt nicht weg machen können. Hier wird auch niemals Geld rein gesteckt.

Tipsy

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
Hmmm so wait. I've been wondering about this. Did you mean 2PM CEST or 2AM CEST? Which means it won't release until, techincally, tomorrow here in the EU? If so, that's a bit ridiculous. No one is going to sit up until 2AM to play on launch day in any game, unless they're hardcore, which means they're in a minority.

Syntis

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm so wait. I've been wondering about this. Did you mean 2PM CEST or 2AM CEST? Which means it won't release until, techincally, tomorrow here in the EU? If so, that's a bit ridiculous. No one is going to sit up until 2AM to play on launch day in any game, unless they're hardcore, which means they're in a minority.
yeah if its gonna be 29 sept ill just refund the game, done with their ********

Tipsy

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
yeah if its gonna be 29 sept ill just refund the game, done with their ********
Seems like they're ignoring EU players on all social platforms right now.. More and more EU players are getting pissed off as they realize that the launch is in the middle of the bloody night over here. For some countries, the launch starts at 3AM, while some 4AM.

This is one helluva poor decision.. Worst i've ever seen..

VrKirito

Astellian
Jul 29, 2019
I am very curious to see the 2 new Astells, I pray these are "spooky" ones :D Love the Halloween seasons :)

Abhremoch

Astellian
Aug 16, 2019
Seems like they're ignoring EU players on all social platforms right now.. More and more EU players are getting pissed off as they realize that the launch is in the middle of the bloody night over here. For some countries, the launch starts at 3AM, while some 4AM.

This is one helluva poor decision.. Worst i've ever seen..
Is it a good decision as far as the players are concerned. No I agree.
Is it worth people asking for a refund. Not really imo.
What does it matters that you get to play the game a few hours later than anticipated?
Really I want to know.

13thgrave

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
What options to start with the game will be available after the headstart packages vanish?
I already noticed the testing model for 10 €. Will there be a b2p - package without monthly payments, too?

ProTunes

Astellian
Sep 11, 2019
What options to start with the game will be available after the headstart packages vanish?
I already noticed the testing model for 10 €. Will there be a b2p - package without monthly payments, too?
Yes u can take a look here gl!

Almariel

Astellian
Jul 12, 2019
Out of a Newsletter mail some days ago:

Halloween Event & Brand New Mount!
On October 22nd, 2019 ─ Our first seasonal event will be going live. Players will be able to take part in Halloween themed events, eat way too much candy, and obtain a brand new limited time mount!

Don't miss out, be sure to stay up to date with the latest information on our social media (Facebook, Twitter).

Reactions: Caeldori