EU Headstart Time, Pre-Order Costumes and Server Locations

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
Hey folks. Just wanted to translate my German posting so everyone gets the same info about these things. (I know that I am repeating a few things that CM Aethon, CM Flora and some of you have already posted/said, but I wanted to have them all in one place)
The offical news postings regarding all the release/headstart times of the different game packs, a guide on how to claim your pre-order items and some more cash shop details will be going out today.

In the meantime I wanted to comment on a few things:
Let's start with the rather unpleasant news:
The official start time for EU legendary pack owners is the 21st of September at 2am.
[release time is 7 days later, same time]

I had already answered a few PMs regarding this topic so I will quote myself:
While CM Aethon is double-checking if there is anything that can be done, we have to assume that this is going to be the final start time. The point of this is that we have to coordinate 3 teams in 3 different time zones, so our options are limited. We want to make sure that we can react to errors as soon as possible to ensure you a smooth start.
I am very sorry that this is not an ideal time for EU people and understand the anger, since I've read that some of you took the day off and/or changed their plans.
Those start times were not known to us as we wrote one of the latest news articles that had generally announced the 20th of September, so unfortunately it wasn't possible for us to give you a hint. (EU)
It pains us to see that some of you feel betrayed, so I just wanted to emphasize that this was not our intention at all.
Those start times have been confirmed just recently.
Regardless of your frustration, I must ask you to please keep your messages (including direct messages to us) civil.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

And to end this on a happier note:
These are the exclusive Pre-Order costumes:

You can optionally toggle a helmet by the way.

And last but not least, those are the server locations (since many of you had been asking about this):
North America (California)
Europe (Amsterdam)

And again: Thank you all for your understanding and patience with us and please excuse the inconvenience.

Kethianna

Astellian
Aug 30, 2019
Thanks for the info and apology CM Venecia. It's much appreciated since it gives us a clear picture of what's been going on behind the scene. Although it still leaves a few questions half-hanging, I can read between the lines, so I'll take it as Barunson E&A truly tried their best.

eXz

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Then its NOT releasetime 27th and teh headstart isnt 20th. So you mean you got the news around 14hours ago when @Aethon relesed info about launchtime on Discord? becuase it would be really strange if you been sitting on this info since 21 august when the The road to launch thred was annoounced.

Psycho

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
am i the only one who thinks the Assassin doesnt fit the Assassin.
Nevermind i guess i have to buy something from the Cash Shop then.

Iyo

Astellian
Jun 5, 2019
I knew I won't like the pre-order costumes, never liked it in other games, and almost always I buy these packs, but just to support the game, when I hope that it's something worth playing.

Would be nice if there was a way to exchange them with something else later in the shop. I don't mind it anyway, there's no way to design a costume that everyone will like. And that's good, otherwise we would be just clones.

Now 3 more days until we can get in. Of patient (or impatient) waiting. Or just 2.

cat3days.gif

Reactions: CM Venecia

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
I like how it looks for warrior and mage, the others kinda meh to me, but over all still pretty good.

Treysar

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
well while not ideal I do think they are descent and much better than a lot of games gave as skins and I think the horse is absoutely gorgeous

Kasepii

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
How about some kind of compensation? I am willing to accept some sexy outfit for astels ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I will not add anything else, I said what I think in another post. If you think it is the best option for everyone, hopefully it will be that way and everything will be fine and we have a good headstart and launch.

Reactions: killz

Cruzzades

Astellian
Sep 12, 2019
Which 3 Differenz time zones are These 3 teams in? If you have 3 teams you should definetely be able to Set one Team for the EU Server Otherwise i wonder If those 3 teams are all for NA with 1-2h time difference which would be really diappointing and unfair.

Abhremoch

Astellian
Aug 16, 2019
I must say the costumes to me are average and I know and understand why that is. The archer weapon skin is quite awesome however!!! I will still use the costumes after the 27th for bragging purposes to non legendary pack players!!!! 😜

Fireball36

Astellian
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for the update, CM Venecia! I'm glad that I did not take Friday the 20th off after all - 5 pm PST works great for me since I'm in California. I appreciate Barunson setting up their game's start time to suit me! ;) As far as the armor goes, it looks stylish. I may not end up wearing it too often but it will be handy to have in case I'm in a very gloomy location and want to stand out. 💡

Kendah

Astellian
Aug 10, 2019
I came from work to see this...hate the delay and hate those costume even more... 😢

__Astellian__

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
I have been waiting to logon in few hours time. Had I not seen this by chance, I would have still thought that head start is starting on 20th! Come on guys be reasonable to your customers, especially the ones who took a chance to buy Legendary editions!

Kendah

Astellian
Aug 10, 2019
I have been waiting to logon in few hours time. Had I not seen this by chance, I would have still thought that head start is starting on 20th! Come on guys be reasonable to your customers, especially the ones who took a chance to buy Legendary editions!
Its frustarting indeed, I didnt expect such treatment honestly, very disappointed...I beleive some compensation should be in order, this is not right, disregaring EU's time zone players like this. Going to read the refund policy.