EU Server Experience isseus

AcePro

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
Hey all,

Just so u are aware of it, EU server is experience isseus. U are able to login but when starting the game it will log u out again, pls be patience while this is being fixed.

Oficcial Announcement:

AethonToday at 2:23 AM
EU server is experiencing an issue, we are working on it guys. Apologies, I do not have an ETA at this exact moment. Will update when I can.

I hope this gets fixed soon, goodluck

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
Just an update from Aethon, right now:
"EU Folks, we have identified the issue and are working to deploy the fix as soon as possible. We're not leaving you guys hanging. I will update you with the status within the next 30 min. "

Reactions: Stiyl and Olfrir

Pii

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Kind of sucky tbh how EU headstart were supposed to start at 2AM and now its even delayed due to issues. I understand issues might pop up but kind of sucky for EU players.

Reactions: AcePro and Suzu

AcePro

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
it was posted in PM from Discord from most ppl who got a answer in PM from CM Eathon

AcePro

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
Just an update from Aethon, right now:
"EU Folks, we have identified the issue and are working to deploy the fix as soon as possible. We're not leaving you guys hanging. I will update you with the status within the next 30 min. "
Thnx for sharing!!

GriLL

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
2AM and server doesnt work, very nice.. u know its early by us and we all are tired, NA is working... strange EU not ..-.-

AcePro

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
well it does work for me and a friend of my, but my bro is experience login isseu atm