Feedback Quest Impossible

Durex

Astellian
Sep 12, 2020
Hello ,

I would like to react on the forum , for the question will be dealt with quickly and not be forgotten because many who are in the same case as me, that they want to have this items " Title avalon : 1 500 seal "

https://gyazo.com/9a73fabbee7680d3bcdca0b79c2046c3

it's impossible to do the avalon title quest, for players who can't play 24 hours a day, and especially who do not have any help to do them and remain dependent on others

even if we play all day my tank class does not allow me to farm the guardian captain for, the quests which give "seal" give very very very little it is just impossible to do, thank you for reviewing this quest

ideas

=> reduce the cost of purchasing a title 1500 too much
=> increase the seals by quest stone and another quest
=> remove the time limit to do " slea don't disappear "

cordially

GoVirgo

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
What do we need the title for? Is it just to show that you have 9 star avalon astels and you have extra seals that you no longer need?

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
What do we need the title for? Is it just to show that you have 9 star avalon astels and you have extra seals that you no longer need?
according to other players it also gives you bonus hp,
but since it's not shown within the itemdescription or patchnotes [ "we just click something, no need to document or tell the players what we changed ... they will find out anyway ... and, hey ... it just works" kind of mentality] i can only say, that it's what others told me

Reactions: Durex and lomos

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
It gives around 500 Bonus HP outside of Avalon. Inside way more and with Karza it just skyrockets your HP. I use only that one since I have because it is just so valuable.
And it actually says that it gives HP on the Item. Just the displayed amount is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Durex and GoVirgo

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
it's impossible to do the avalon title quest, for players who can't play 24 hours a day, and especially who do not have any help to do them and remain dependent on others
You dont have to play 24/7 to get it, you just have to be active in avalon and make some kills to get the pvp-ranks. If it's to difficult for you, it does not mean automatically, that it has to be changed so every noob could get it easily. The title is an extraordinary reward for good pvp performance. You don't necessarily need it for something else, so it does not block anything in your character development.

P.S. you not even tried - this week you not even have 10k killpoints...It's pathetic to cry in forum about how hard it is without even having tryed... I have two more ideas for you:
=> get active in pvp and try it out, before crying
=> resign that you will not get it, if you are not good enought

• Sad
Reactions: Skyver and Durex

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Darkey there are people who have a real life. I get that you cant relate but Durex cant play 24/7 and kill other people's alts for Killpoints.

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
Darkey there are people who have a real life. I get that you cant relate but Durex cant play 24/7 and kill other people's alts for Killpoints.
Don't you also have this title? Or you just bug abused and got it illigal way? ;)
I know, you can't relate, but there is no necessity to kill other people alts or being 24/7 online to get hero rank. But there is also no necessity to have this title - if someone is not good enough, he is not good enough.

Reactions: lomos

Durex

Astellian
Sep 12, 2020
Darkey if your opinion sir, you have it because you have the help of your heal darling are , it's not just you on the game OK, second how many ppl have it 10 -15 on game, you say because you have it and you don't want another person to have it so we dont need your help sir

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
Durex, it's an optional reward for people who do avalon a lot and are successful in it. You are not doing it a lot and you are not good. You can't expect getting everything for free, it's still competitive game 🏆

Reactions: Skyver

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
The title is an extraordinary reward for good pvp performance.
the title is an extraordinary reward for long playing time,
it says literally nothing about you're pvp performance

Durex, it's an optional reward for people who do avalon a lot and are successful in it.
i can go into avalon ...
kill the twins of my friends and their friends friends 24/7 in there ...
i mean, hey ... they are just standing around in the "reset corner" of the base ... just waiting to get killed ...
i mean we all know, that every newbie runs into the reset corner of his own base, when he wants to escape an enemy attack ;)

it is an optional reward,
but it says exactly zero about you're succec in avalon or in killing other players

a good option would be,
to make it like the "skins" ...

create one title for the bonus (small ammount of coins needed)
and a second one for prestige (high ammount of coins needed)

in my opinion that would be a good solution for most players

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
the title is an extraordinary reward for long playing time,
it says literally nothing about you're pvp performance
If you are not killing a lot of people and dying often, you will never get a hero rank. Without hero rank you would need to farm hundreds of guards - sure everyone could get it this way, but this is not the way I would suggest. So if you get the title in proper pvp way it says at least that you are not a total noob and kill more then got killed.

Durex

Astellian
Sep 12, 2020
for information darkey i have 900 seal ^^ it s not with pvp i have it, next week i can have it , am not debating with you sorry , you do not understand the message you're just trying to get your hate out on me you can leave my chat thanks ,people feel free to send tickets to get the message across

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
And it actually says that it gives HP on the Item. Just the displayed amount is wrong.
on the item ? or in the itemdescription before buying it ?

becouse as far as i know, you have no possibility to know about that bonus before buying it ...
there is nothing in the itemsdescription [at least the last time i checked there was nothing] and nothing about it in the patchnotes

and its literally the first title, that has boni added to them ...

.oO( makes me wonder, why you decided to go for it week one instead of choosing the astel xD ... did you knew about the bonus ? or was it just good luck ? )

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
@Durex you are debating with me personally, because you always answer on my messages xD If you will have it by farming guards 24/7 - sure, congratulations, it's also a legitim way. Not the one I would prefer.

i can go into avalon ...
kill the twins of my friends and their friends friends 24/7 in there ...
Sure, you could also cheat it this way, if you playing the game for cheating not for competition.

create one title for the bonus (small ammount of coins needed)
and a second one for prestige (high ammount of coins needed)
This HP is not something necessary, if someone can't get it - it's not like you could not make all the other stuff in game without.

Durex

Astellian
Sep 12, 2020
may be a bug, or have not added the description, but it adds HP +500 in avalon and Excluding avalon

kiejisan

Astellian
Sep 6, 2019
already tried, the pvp quest does not give a lot of seal, 150 seal only for commander rank , and 92k kill points are giving another 150 seal , I agree we need another quest or not miss any wartime and play 24 h

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
already tried, the pvp quest does not give a lot of seal, 150 seal only for commander rank , and 92k kill points are giving another 150 seal , I agree we need another quest or not miss any wartime and play 24 h
You get 560 seals for getting all ranks. 560 x2 because you can take it monday once more, so 1120 just for ranks, rest you can easily get by quests. At all there are 1830 seals you can get by quests, daylies and ranks + you can farm guards.