Feedback Quest Impossible

kiejisan

Astellian
Sep 6, 2019
You get 560 seals for getting all ranks. 560 x2 because you can take it monday once more, so 1120 just for ranks, rest you can easily get by quests. At all there are 1830 seals you can get by quests, daylies and ranks + you can farm guards.
that true (y) , but doing all rank is not accessible to everyone, there are players who cannot play all day unfortunately

Reactions: lomos

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
that true (y) , but doing all rank is not accessible to everyone, there are players who cannot play all day unfortunately
also a limiting factor within that is the playernumbers (and number of friends and their twins in other factions) ...
the more players in avalon, the more killpoints you can get in way less time ...
and how the playernumbers look nowadays ... well everyone can decide for himself

Reactions: lomos

Skyver

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
Short answer - no!

It should be the way it is.
PVP titles for PVP ranks.
Nobody needs the HP for dungeon runs. The HP is only interesting for PVP and PVP benefits should be earned!!!

The titel is called "Guardian of .... " That says everything. :whistle:

Reactions: eztellia

Heisen

Astellian
Nov 29, 2019
played 3 pvp times this week -> around 6-7 hours. Will also get the title with not much time investing. This price is totally fine, dont change it. It´s the first time, that we have content, not everyone can score. And that is good! More of it please!

ps: buff everything....dungeons... still way to easy. Make a dungeon, that not everyone can run. Something like: if you dont dodge it, everyone is insta one shot. And reduce the reaction time to 0,5 sec or something. That would be something great.

Reactions: Skyver

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Nobody needs the HP for dungeon runs. The HP is only interesting for PVP and PVP benefits should be earned!!!
didn't knew that only other players could hurt you're hp ... but thanks for the info i guess ....

The titel is called "Guardian of .... " That says everything. :whistle:
what exactly does it say ?

Reactions: Pirylio

Durex

Astellian
Sep 12, 2020
so the kids of IIIIIIIII we don't want your opinion ?, you may have it better time for you, but intervene in something that doesn't harm you , or only remove title bonuses outside of avalon , because the game is not made only for the PVP who only plays :ROFLMAO:, we play PVE for fun and joking and not be the best, if the bonus is given in the avalon offsets we want our share of the cake, I have + 15 people are for the change

Last edited:

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
so the kids of IIIIIIIII we don't want your opinion ?, you may have it better time for you, but intervene in something that doesn't harm you ,
Maybe you don't get it, but you've created a forum thread, in discussions, where everyone writes his/her feedback. Please read what that means, if you don't know the meanings of this words:
Here is not your wish list for santa claus, accept the fact that there are people with other opinions ?

• Haha
Reactions: Durex

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
though i have to agree with durex,
that a better split between pve and pvp could be a good thing

and that titles should be for show and prestige, and don't give additional boni (or if, they should stay within avalon and don't scale with karza and commander effects)

Reactions: lomos and Durex

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
darkey whay you read here I already told you are not welcome here :ROFLMAO:
Like I said, it seems like you are not understanding, that this is a public forum, and not your personal blog. I dont care if you want me here or not :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Durex

Astellian
Sep 12, 2020
I know why you are her , because you have this treasure and you dont want others to have it, to take advantage that you and your little group of best oh my god , but we will have this title and you will go and see and without pvp yeaaaaaaaaah PVE ??? , ppl send ticket ?

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
played 3 pvp times this week -> around 6-7 hours. Will also get the title with not much time investing. This price is totally fine, dont change it. It´s the first time, that we have content, not everyone can score. And that is good! More of it please!

ps: buff everything....dungeons... still way to easy. Make a dungeon, that not everyone can run. Something like: if you dont dodge it, everyone is insta one shot. And reduce the reaction time to 0,5 sec or something. That would be something great.
Your 3 pvp Times with the Help of your guild are not the same as my 3 pvp Times alone in Avalon. If you dont have a pvp focused Guild its really not easy to get that Points.
Maybe its because i am a Def Tank and a pvp noob but i had a vacation and i was in avalon the last Week every Wartime every Day i was Sleeping 6h a day and i made it to General but 142k killpoints for a Def Tank without any Help is just impossible.

There are not so much players in Avalon at Wartime and if you find them you just can get points 2 times from them. You see them in Peace Time Afk Farming and in wartime they are gone.

If you have a Raid you just dont get so much points because they are Spited.
And there are Players who have the 142k Killpoints and still kill People for fun and all that kills cant be done from other Peoples. Most time People just leave the Raids if they were killed.

So if you have no PVP focused Guild its not easy to get maybe its better for a DD.

PS: Dungeons are to easy thats true. Yeah! Make a hard Dungeon that not everyone can run! Yeah ! Reaction time is not so good because if i have a bit laggy internet i couldnt run that.

PPS: i think that the Devs designed that Title for 3 Fractions with 150 active PVP People if there were more active People in Avalon everyone could get that Title.

Last edited:

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
I know why you are her , because you have this treasure and you dont want others to have it, to take advantage that you and your little group of best oh my god , but we will have this title and you will go and see and without pvp yeaaaaaaaaah PVE ??? , ppl send ticket ?
Ok, I really try to understand your english, but it get worse from time to time. Please use google translate, it's horrible....:ROFLMAO:

Durex

Astellian
Sep 12, 2020
know just that we react , and not only you and you party will have this title ?

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
So if you have no PVP focused Guild its not easy to get maybe its better for a DD.
you don't need to have ...
just do it like certain players out there and wait until some newbs escape into the "reset corner" next to their base, there you can easily kill them and farm some points ... we all know, that every newb runs into the reset corner, when he wants to escape an enemy attack xD [/ironie off]

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Sure, everyone can have it, just do some pvp or a lot of pve and you will get it too ?
A lot of PVE ? 10 Guards 1 drop ? how should that be possible ? You can only attack them in wartime and you need to do it alone. For a Def tank is that impossible. I got 30 in 1h of guard killing so PVE is just impossible for a DEF Tank.

And in a Group its not possible to push one because everyone has fix Autoloot now.

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
A lot of PVE ? 10 Guards 1 drop ? how should that be possible ? You can only attack them in wartime and you need to do it alone. For a Def tank is that impossible. I got 30 in 1h of guard killing so PVE is just impossible for a DEF Tank.

And in a Group its not possible to push one because everyone has fix Autoloot now.
Captains(800k HP) have better drop chance and they drop 10x. The group can run away or just dont have auto loot Bt sure it takes a lot of time, so doing pvp is a better solution.

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Captains(800k HP) have better drop chance and they drop 10x. The group can run away or just dont have auto loot Bt sure it takes a lot of time, so doing pvp is a better solution.
Thats right but the Captains at the Boss in the Middle have a to high Respown time to farm it there and the other Captains cant be Farmed so easy because other players come and Kill you till People leave.

Just Try it Yourself leave and join an opposing faction then you Guild mates and try to play against them.

And after the wartime you are exposed in the Allcat and insulted as a PVE player just because you don't wear pvp-optimized gear and your character has not been designed for PVP.

Dont get me wrong i dont care about that Title but it would be nice to have. Maybe i try it again at my next Vacation.

PS: No Autoloot is not possible because its a Buff so you cant switch it off. If you have that buff you have it.

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
Thats right but the Captains at the Boss in the Middle have a to high Respown time to farm it there and the other Captains cant be Farmed so easy because other players come and Kill you till People leave.

Just Try it Yourself leave and join an opposing faction then you Guild mates and try to play against them.

And after the wartime you are exposed in the Allcat and insulted as a PVE player just because you don't wear pvp-optimized gear and your character has not been designed for PVP.

Dont get me wrong i dont care about that Title but it would be nice to have. Maybe i try it again at my next Vacation.
I had my hero rank also before I was in barcode and also in weeks against them.
Insulting people is not good at all. I'm against ***** fights in world chat, but people in all guilds provoke it.
PS: No Autoloot is not possible because its a Buff so you cant switch it off. If you have that buff you have it.
I have not written "switch it off" - noone have to buy it, it's optional. But I agree, it would help if the items would be at least green so you could dice for it or pass.

Reactions: Towi