Feel the Burn!

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019
Greetings Astellians,

Did someone crank up the heat in here?! Whew! — This week has been pretty intense with the release of the Halloween Event, along with some Bugs that corrupted game text, caused crashes, and poofed some Astels! We thought it’d be a great way to let off some steam and cool things down with a Burning Time Event!

Throughout this weekend, beginning Friday (10/25) and ending Monday (10/28) all players will have increased Character EXP gains (+10%), Item Drop Rate (+10%), and the rate at which Dungeon Tickets are earned. We appreciate your continued support and patience while we work to resolve issues and bring improvements to Astellia. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Greetings Astellians,

Did someone crank up the heat in here?! Whew! — This week has been pretty intense with the release of the Halloween Event, along with some Bugs that corrupted game text, caused crashes, and poofed some Astels! We thought it’d be a great way to let off some steam and cool things down with a Burning Time Event!

Throughout this weekend, beginning Friday (10/25) and ending Monday (10/28) all players will have increased Character EXP gains (+10%), Item Drop Rate (+10%), and the rate at which Dungeon Tickets are earned. We appreciate your continued support and patience while we work to resolve issues and bring improvements to Astellia. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Awesome! I love how you guys compensate for mistakes made.

Reactions: Ryan

Asterria

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
I understand bugs and issues are part of the expected problems. However I have to say your team being open and honest and learning along the way is so refreshing. These types of games and your team have faced a lot of challenges and criticism, but I appreciate that you guys are being more open with us, and I think it's generous to compensate for the unintentional issues that arise.

Reactions: CM Venecia

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
Thanks a lot! Really appreciated when you pay up for the mistakes cause by the devs or the failed testing. Love the event and hopefully you will use it more often on the weekends.

Reactions: CM Venecia

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Is there a chance this will be a permanent weekend thing? Would be nice to have this bonus every weekend!
I actually hope they don't since this is a nice compensation event when things get a bit hosed in game; so rather save it for when it is needed so it stays feeling special. I also hope they don't screw things up on such a constant basis that we do get it every weekend, or even every other weekend.

Reactions: Hype