Fix my hawkeye gear and skills

Belleria

Astellian
Feb 13, 2020
Please change the hawkeye skills with the bounty hunter and change the stats to Crit dmg and crit attack. I want my subclass to be useful again for PvE. Thank you very much!

Reactions: PlayingMyLastMMOs

Belleria

Astellian
Feb 13, 2020
I would also like to ask for the Camellafardis Armor skin and recolors to be released already for purchase. I don't like any of the released skins from the cashshop or ingame besides that one for the archer class.

• Wow
Reactions: PlayingMyLastMMOs

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
I would also like to ask for the Camellafardis Armor skin and recolors to be released already for purchase. I don't like any of the released skins from the cashshop or ingame besides that one for the archer class.
We need more decent costumes in game, like Tera. :cool: Who will not agree??

Last edited:

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020

Hm, where is the lamp? I would also like to wish me something! :ROFLMAO:

I dont want to be rude, but I see at least 3 threads from different people about different classes - all with same content:
"My subclass was changed! Devs, change my gear or change my skills, so I can change my subclass on the other class, that now is better in my opinion".
Do people really think devs will take the class rebalancing back, just because some people are unhappy with it? I just know from playing other mmorpgs - in every game, after every class change, there are people, that don't like it.

Let's see the facts:
- class changes and rebalancing is normal in all mmorpgs
- 90% of skills are not bounded to any subclass, before the patch, there was only 2 class exclusive skills -> I can't imagine someone's whole gameplay was based on this 2 skills
- all subclasses was changed, for every class, for everybody, so everyone is equal
- you got 5 exclusive skills for every subclass now, so subclasses are more different, if you compare the, now, than before
- everyone got something and something is missing now

Instead of trying to convince devs make more changes to the game, why not just buy new armor and sell the other one, or exchange it with the persons that whant to change to your subclass now?

Reactions: Pandalicious

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
I play Hawkeye and Ranger,got gear for both but nvm.
Both are very useful in their own way. Hawkeye is probably one of the strongst PvP classes now while Ranger boss dps is just disgusting.

I would also want my PvP Skills back on Ranger to run PvP with 1.8k Evasion AND those skills but it aint gonna happen. Maybe it was too strong?

You have 3 options:
a) Adjust to it and play Hawkeye PvE. I am sure it works out good because Ranger who was the former PvP subclass also played well in PvE.
b) Swap subclass to Ranger.
c) Quit it like a baby over balance changes.

Last edited:

Menestra

Astellian
Mar 24, 2020
Let's see the facts:
- class changes and rebalancing is normal in all mmorpgs
- 90% of skills are not bounded to any subclass, before the patch, there was only 2 class exclusive skills -> I can't imagine someone's whole gameplay was based on this 2 skills
- all subclasses was changed, for every class, for everybody, so everyone is equal
- you got 5 exclusive skills for every subclass now, so subclasses are more different, if you compare the, now, than before
- everyone got something and something is missing now

Yes I agree with you .. but in the case here, it was out of the blue ...

No announcement , no clue , nothing before the patch

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Nothing will be reverted, just look at the crafting debacle.

Only way is to switch to Ranger and swap gear with someone. Or just wait until T3 gear which should be available by Xmas....2021 😋

Reactions: Pirylio

Menestra

Astellian
Mar 24, 2020
I'm just imagine the devs making a survey - "Is your class may be to strong? Should we make you weaker". I mean thats what normally happen, not? :ROFLMAO:
That is not what i meant .. i mean something like : In teh next patch we will adjust some skill / class .. that's it ...
And in teh patch note you explain the change ...

But anyway .. maybe im too naive of thinkinng Players is teh income of a game ...

Reactions: Pirylio

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
That is not what i meant .. i mean something like : In teh next patch we will adjust some skill / class .. that's it ...
And in teh patch note you explain the change ...
And the result will be, that people start crying about the adjustments little bit earlier, when they not even can try it out, thats what every game dev wants (y)

Belleria

Astellian
Feb 13, 2020
Who said anything about a revert? Can you guys keep on the subject? This post wasn't asking for solutions for now or asking to spam "devs won't change this and that." lol

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
Who said anything about a revert? Can you guys keep on the subject? This post wasn't asking for solutions for now or asking to spam "devs won't change this and that." lol
Totally understand that we need friendly changes to all archers in the server, given the fact their gears are selling @ inflated price (at least) in my server since headstart, it's not cool for a non-P2W archer to grind another year for another gear set

So why not :devilish: vote me as Devs:

I will revert all class skills that people farmed for months & remove all de-buffs for all headstarters & nerf scholars to the playable level (delete redemption, reduce base hp by 66%, but add more dps spells, etc...etc)

Last edited:

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
I think what we really need..... are damage meters.

Devs are trying to re-balance classes and sub-classes without even knowing what is overpowered and what is not?

Plus it will make running CRV a lot less tedious!

Reactions: Oklmq

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Totally understand that we need friendly changes to all archers in the server, given the fact their gears are selling @ inflated price (at least) in my server since headstart, it's not cool for a non-P2W archer to grind another year for another gear set

I will revert all class skills that people farmed for months & remove all de-buffs for all headstarters & nerf scholars to the playable level (delete redemption, reduce base hp by 66%, but add more dps spells, etc...etc)
It doesn't take that long to farm gears lol. What you on?

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019

I hope you are joking.
1) there is no p2w in this game
2) prices are legit at least on EU. There is so much money on the server and making money is so damn easy even if you dont do dungeons at all like me. I am selling a 4x DEX Hawkeye Bow for 10kk and this is a) legit and b) will get bought 99%.
3) Like Apo said, it doesnt take long.

I agree on the Scholar nerfs. Please balance them. Negate either tankyness or damange, or even better: both

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
One day before:
Please change the hawkeye skills with the bounty hunter and change the stats to Crit dmg and crit attack. I want my subclass to be useful again for PvE. Thank you very much!
Hm, asking for changing your class is "asking for solutions for now". And you started this thread on public forum in general discussions, not in private support ticket, so - yes, you was also asking for other people opinion.

I agree on the Scholar nerfs. Please balance them. Negate either tankyness or damange, or even better: both
I disagree that scholars need to be nerved -> in every game healer, or classes, that can heal themselfs are good on 1v1 pvp, but that is not the way to measure "if they are overpowered or not".
IMHO: Scholar are not overpowered:
- devs already nerved scholar a bit - the "most tanky subclass"=oracle has no def-bubble anymore and the "most heal" scholar has bubble now but no pdef bonus
- they have nearly no aoe-dmg skills, much less then warrior, mage or archer
- they have no aoe-cc skills at all and less single target cc as mage
- they make less single target dps than assasin, mage or archer
- they have no "onehit"-skills like mage or archer and less movement skills as assasin or warrior
- as scholar you can have "high dps+heal" or "lot of heal+be tanky" but never "high dps+lot of heal+be tanky"

I feel like many people think: "I can't kill a scholar as dps 1v1...thats not correct, so they must be to strong." But may be this scholar is just better and more suitable for 1v1 pvp.

Reactions: Oklmq

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Nah man scholars are op definitely op. All of their main dmg skills has no cast time, so they are legit just running around the entire time. Also you must forget that astels makes up for what they lack. So if they are super strong, then astels makes them pretty much unbeatable. Scholars do one shot as well. I seen that happen many times. An Oracle even did that before. If they gave some of those skills cast times, I wouldn't be mad.