Flag of the Northern Knights (Complete)

Skadi

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Sharing the location for the flags for this quest chain. Still in-progress.

Edit: Ignore the quest text, it's wrong. You don't have to do anything with the eggs or the onis!

Start Quest: Quest starts with the NPC Mire

Map Only version

Flag 1:

Map Only Version

Flag 2:

Map Only version

Collect the Claws of the Male Dark Oni: Find Knight Henrick (ty @Adi for solving this and images)

Map Only version

Return back to NPC Mire to complete the quest

Last edited:

Mark

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
This questline appears to start with stepping on Oni Eggs but I've walked over so many and they are not getting destroyed. What am I doing wrong?

Skadi

Astellian
May 23, 2019
This questline appears to start with stepping on Oni Eggs but I've walked over so many and they are not getting destroyed. What am I doing wrong?
I'm not 100% sure what the requirement is to make it show up but I did the following.
Quest says that it requires lvl 11 when picked up
I was on the quest to talk to the stone in front of Mire.
I killed the ancient Oni and killed the male onis near it, before heading to the stone and seeing Mire with the quest.

Sparky

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
Have this same step.... "Step on and destroy the Oni Eggs (0/1)" …. Tried every Oni Egg I can find but none have cogs on and I can't seem to destroy any of them.

GnatB

Astellian
Aug 16, 2019
Same. There was a later green quest to stomp the eggs, and then I could. However none of the eggs I stomped counted for this quest, and once I did the 5 needed for that quest the cogs went away and they became unstompable again.

GnatB

Astellian
Aug 16, 2019
ok, message about the eggs is wrong, it's finding the flags, which are as specified.(except flag 1 and flag 2 are backwards here)

Reactions: Iyo

PHOENIXX74

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Ok what is happening is that there is an error in text for the quest. The eggs are from a different quest they are just the text is put on incorrectly on Mire. So the picture above are the places you need to go, except the first picture is Flag 2, the second picture is Flag 1, Go get Flag 1 you will be able to interract with it, then go to Flag 2, again ignore the text as it is incorrect there is no need to kill Oni for their claws, finally go to picture three talk and kill kenderick then return to mire and bam all done with the Northern Knights Flag

Reactions: Skadi

Skadi

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Ok what is happening is that there is an error in text for the quest. The eggs are from a different quest they are just the text is put on incorrectly on Mire. So the picture above are the places you need to go, except the first picture is Flag 2, the second picture is Flag 1, Go get Flag 1 you will be able to interract with it, then go to Flag 2, again ignore the text as it is incorrect there is no need to kill Oni for their claws, finally go to picture three talk and kill kenderick then return to mire and bam all done with the Northern Knights Flag
Thank you on the correction of the images, didn't notice I had them flipped xD

NecXoo

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
Is there a levelcap on this guest. I'm trying to get the claw. No luck nothing drops.

Kyuukei

Astellian
May 29, 2019
Is there a levelcap on this guest. I'm trying to get the claw. No luck nothing drops.
you don't need a claw to drop
It requires you to find the knight and defeating him.
The description is just wrong and we reported it already:)
Also did you find the ancient sibrila? Because I whispered you there :p

Reactions: NecXoo

NecXoo

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
you don't need a claw to drop
It requires you to find the knight and defeating him.
The description is just wrong and we reported it already:)
Also did you find the ancient sibrila? Because I whispered you there :p
Yea i got it Thanks again - Channal 6

Reactions: Kyuukei

L33tfr0g

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
The Questgiver NPC Mire wont show up, if you are currently running the Melancholy of the Northern Knights quest.

Oskki

Astellian
Jul 30, 2019
Hi guys,

The quest shows to speak to Canut, please move to Mire to complete your quest.