Free Weekend Event #2

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019
Greetings Astellians!

The second weekend in our Free Weekend Trial for Astellia is approaching, starting on Friday November 1st, players who use the code below will be able to access Astellia for the entire weekend free of charge. For players that have already redeemed this key from the previous weekend, no extra action is needed. Just get ready to login and play!

Free Trial Code:
ASTELLIAFREETRIAL

Event Details:
  • Free Weekend #1: 10/25 - 10/28
  • Free Weekend #2: 11/1 - 11/4
How to Redeem The Key:
  1. Visit the official Astellia Website.
  2. Create an account and sign in to the account management.
  3. Navigate to the "Coupon" section.
  4. Enter the provided friend code and click ‘Redeem Now’.
  5. A confirmation message will appear and their account will now be able to access Astellia for the Free Weekends.

Selyne

Astellian
Nov 1, 2019
Hi there!

I have been anxiously awaiting and looking forward to trying the free weekend trial for this really cool looking game. So far, I have created my account, redeemed my coupon through account management, and waited a few days. :coffee:

It is now 2:30am (EST) on November 1st, and after updating the game launcher for 2 hours, then restarting and logging back in, the launcher gives me a "No Game Pass Found" error, telling me that "A valid game pass is needed to play Astellia".

How do I obtain a valid game pass? I thought this was a Free Trial weekend (November 1-4, 2019). I have also been telling friends about the game and they will be trying to log in. Hoping they don't all get the same error I got.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Selyne

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Hi there!

I have been anxiously awaiting and looking forward to trying the free weekend trial for this really cool looking game. So far, I have created my account, redeemed my coupon through account management, and waited a few days. :coffee:

It is now 2:30am (EST) on November 1st, and after updating the game launcher for 2 hours, then restarting and logging back in, the launcher gives me a "No Game Pass Found" error, telling me that "A valid game pass is needed to play Astellia".

How do I obtain a valid game pass? I thought this was a Free Trial weekend (November 1-4, 2019). I have also been telling friends about the game and they will be trying to log in. Hoping they don't all get the same error I got.

Any suggestions?

Selyne
@Selyne Do you need a two week coupon code? If so, lemme know and I'll send you one. No need to wait for the weekend with that. ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Selyne

SaltySlippers

Astellian
Aug 4, 2019
Hi there!

Any suggestions?

Selyne
All dates and times posted are PDT. 3 hours between EDT (no longer EST) and PDT, so that would've made 2.30am Nov 1. EDT, 11.30 pm Oct 31. PDT.

Try again today.

• Love
Reactions: Selyne

Selyne

Astellian
Nov 1, 2019
All dates and times posted are PDT. 3 hours between EDT (no longer EST) and PDT, so that would've made 2.30am Nov 1. EDT, 11.30 pm Oct 31. PDT.

Try again today.
Well that would explain it! I guess I was too excited to get started, and didn't think to check what timezone the game was in. It's letting me in now. Thank you for your help. <3

Lone

Astellian
May 25, 2019
*edited out*

Currently out of keys for the 2week trial. Try the community run discord. they have a key sharing section. They go by quick, so keep an eye on it! good luck!

Last edited: