Free Weekend Event!

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019
Greetings Astellians!

Whether you’re simply looking for a new place to call home and just heard about Astellia, or have been on the fence about checking it out for some time. Today we’re happy to announce some fantastic news! You can check out Astellia for free! All you need is the following Key:

Free Trial Code:
ASTELLIAFREETRIAL

This event will run for two weekends, allowing players ample time to come in and check out everything Astellia has to offer!

Event Details:
  • Free Weekend #1: 10/25 - 10/28
  • Free Weekend #2: 11/1 - 11/4
How to Redeem The Key:
  1. Visit the official Astellia Website.
  2. Create an account and sign in to the account management.
  3. Navigate to the "Coupon" section.
  4. Enter the provided friend code and click ‘Redeem Now’.
  5. A confirmation message will appear and their account will now be able to access Astellia for the Free Weekends.

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Or maybe they are offering up a free weekend and friends codes because the players asked for it.....
Or, they are trying to prove just HOW BAD the bots would be if the game were F2P.

>.>
>.<
<.<

• Haha
Reactions: Lewtz

Jidaeng

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
What!? free weekend already after 1 month of release ?
So, is this game is already dead, a lot of people left the game, right ?

Reactions: EnG_ninja

Karikas

Astellian
Oct 22, 2019
What!? free weekend already after 1 month of release ?
So, is this game is already dead, a lot of people left the game, right ?
I would not say the game is dead but the bots are a heavy problem. I think min. 10% are bots... I leveled up a new char yesterday and saw bot groups at same place of 3/4 channels. Reportet them but with this less support in-game there will nothing change. To less bans in-game. If they would ban more gold spammer ips from chat they could not live cause also a gold farmer account need 10$ to play.

Now with free weekend and Halloween 14 day trial we will get much more bots.

Some games cooperate (and will never ban) with gold seller studios so they get x% of their made money. I hope astellia is not doing this...

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I would not say the game is dead but the bots are a heavy problem. I think min. 10% are bots... I leveled up a new char yesterday and saw bot groups at same place of 3/4 channels. Reportet them but with this less support in-game there will nothing change. To less bans in-game. If they would ban more gold spammer ips from chat they could not live cause also a gold farmer account need 10$ to play.

Now with free weekend and Halloween 14 day trial we will get much more bots.

Some games cooperate (and will never ban) with gold seller studios so they get x% of their made money. I hope astellia is not doing this...
You realize the reason why you are seeing bots while leveling up is because they are being banned. If they weren't then the bot would be everywhere in the lvl 50 zones and not in the lower zones since everything is much easier to come by in the higher zones.

As for the "game is dead" naysyaers; a lot of us players have been asking for trial versions and friends codes, and the devs have shown they are willing to listen to us players so willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and say this is yet another time they have listened. I am personally seeing a lot of people still running around the NA server, so game is far from dead.

Also would say thd timing of this is pretty nice since Gamico has shown time and again they aren't capable of running Archeage, and people are starting to get tired of it. Personally I've put the word out there on a few gaming discord I am a part of and some have shown a lot more interest now. Sadly Astellia is still having to fight that uphill battle caused be the Revelation Online and Bless trainwreck.

Karikas

Astellian
Oct 22, 2019
Could it be that there went something wrong with deactivating the free to play accounts?

My Girlfrind (and many others) used a 14 day key from me. Everything worked fine but now, after this weekend (after free to play weekend ended) they should have 10+ days left.

I think you dactivated ALL "test" accounts... not only the one created for free 2 play weekend...

Please help !?!

Artemisa

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Could it be that there went something wrong with deactivating the free to play accounts?

My Girlfrind (and many others) used a 14 day key from me. Everything worked fine but now, after this weekend (after free to play weekend ended) they should have 10+ days left.

I think you dactivated ALL "test" accounts... not only the one created for free 2 play weekend...

Please help !?!

I already saw other players saying that it had been fixed so go and try it.

it is a reality that there are no people in the low level areas, the party dungeons from level 45 and below cannot be done because there are no people of that level to perform them,endless matchmaking, that only means that there are no new people entering the game, so I see with good eyes that they give free weekends.

Also would say thd timing of this is pretty nice since Gamico has shown time and again they aren't capable of running Archeage, and people are starting to get tired of it. Personally I've put the word out there on a few gaming discord I am a part of and some have shown a lot more interest now. Sadly Astellia is still having to fight that uphill battle caused be the Revelation Online and Bless trainwreck.
A great premiere is coming on November 14, so while gamico is good news for astellia, there is no need to sing victory yet ... these are complicated moments.