Game Operation Structure Changes

CM Holten

Community Manager
Staff Member
Dec 17, 2019
Hello Astellians~

Some of you are wondering about the recent change in our organization structure and we thought we'd take this opportunity to clarify what's been happening.

To cut to the chase, we expect this change will improve our overall service.
As a result of the recent transition, Barunson E&A will no longer be managing Astellia, and, instead, Studio 8, the development studio of Astellia and a new partner will be directly managing operations. This means it's now easier for the developers to communicate with the players and therefore expedite the bug fixes and various development processes. We promise you will notice improved game service, and your game data will not be affected at all.

We apologize for any inconvenience this new may have caused :LOL:
Thank you for your continued support. Please stay safe and have a wonderful day~!

- Team Astellia

Reactions: Kobe

Menestra

Astellian
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for that information .. but maybe can you help me understand some thing:

-Who are the Dev for the game and where they are physically?

-Who is Studio 8 (they have a website?) and where they are physically?

-And who is the new partner and where they are physically?

And the last question, how can it be more easier to teh dev to talk with us when CM dont even do follow-up on concern we have as player ?

Thank you :)

Reactions: Shortie

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Korean dev is http://studioeight.co.kr always has been

If i understand well there is change for publisher as barunson is no longer managing so wes and his na team is leaving?
So game can be p2w or anything now nothing is sure....great....

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Yes so we dont really know what will happen. A new publisher means maybe p2w or f2p or ...

ShiroRyu

Astellian
Mar 27, 2020
Studio 8 is/was a subsidiary of BE&A.
Yes,
i think the post is wrong in one way, it is "BE&A Corp. " (usa subsidiary of BE&A) that is no longer in charge.
both studio 8 (dev) and BE&A Corp. (na/eu producers) are subsidiary of BE&A (korea). the later one is dropped.