Glitched quest?

Silk Fairy

Astellian
Nov 3, 2019
So I am doing the quest "Gordos of Eline Falls" and "protect Handemar from the Gordos" I defeated all the gordos but now Handemar just stands there with a T pose and it doesn't count my quest as completed... is this a glitch or bug or something? Do I have to do the quest all over again?? This is rather frustrating thanks for the help.

Zathryn

Astellian
Nov 4, 2019
The Gordons quest in the beginning where you have to protect Handemar is bugged. I go in, defeat the guys and then nothing else happens, eventually the people just fade out.

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
Sorry to hear! :O
Would you maybe be so kind as to share some more info on this:
1. Did completing the quest again solve the issue for you?
2. Did you maybe take a screenshot?

Thanks much and welcome, @Silk Fairy and @Zathryn ! 🧡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Oklmq

meikel

Astellian
Sep 25, 2019
I had the same issue, Tried it several times. Dont remember how i fixed it. Maybe it was a channel change.

@Silk Fairy Did you die in the quest ?

Gazelle

Astellian
Nov 7, 2019
I have the same problem. I have killed everyone but still the quest stays open. I cannot proceed with the game now. Hopefully this can be fixed as soon as possible.

Pandarkvador

Astellian
Nov 15, 2019
After having the same problem, i have found a solution.
You must finish the fight with your character on the central "island", if you are in the water when the fight ending, the quest will bug.
Stay near the PNJ and you will finish the quest without bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: CM Venecia

Silpheedx

Astellian
Dec 4, 2019
Same here. "protect handemar from the gordos" is Bugged and its kinda an important story thing I think.
I walk into the cave. The event starts. I fight and kill the two little gordos, I fight and kill the two medium gordos, I fight and kill the one big Gordon. Then nothing happens.
I have tried logging out and logging in. Same thing, I have to kill them all over again. Still nothing happens.
I tried restarting the whole game. Still nothing happens.