@GMs/CMs: Karza Treasure Enhancement (Item Amounts Required)

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
The amount of 'Crystal of Plague' and 'Seal of Curse' required to upgrade a Karza Treasure was 300. They all now say 500. Why is that?

GoVirgo

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
I don't know but perhaps you were confused between 3 and 5 because they look similar? It's been always 500 for me and all my friends...

Reactions: Pandalicious

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
It has always been 500 here as well. Never ever before have I heard of it being 300. And I even already enhanced one.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Im certain it was 300.

Yet another stealth nerf.
Same. I'm pretty certain it was 300. Maybe they had some at 300 by mistake? Then changed'em all to 500? We'll never know 'cause they don't answer anything. Mine is the feather. I checked it multiple times previous to it becoming 500 because I'd checked my progress on all of the items required.

Reactions: Kobe and Pirylio

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Same. I'm pretty certain it was 300. Maybe they had some at 300 by mistake?
while it's true, that you never know what unannounced changes you find within this game,
i have to say, that for every treasure i was interested in at the beginning and all the treasures my friend wanted it was 500 on the EU-servers

maybe you'd want to tell, which treasure exactly you mean
but at the looks of it, it seems to have been 500 for every single poster here

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
while it's true, that you never know what unannounced changes you find within this game,
i have to say, that for every treasure i was interested in at the beginning and all the treasures my friend wanted it was 500 on the EU-servers

maybe you'd want to tell, which treasure exactly you mean
but at the looks of it, it seems to have been 500 for every single poster here
Should've checked screenshots to begin with.

Reactions: Kobe

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
interesting, than they have changed that rather early ...

becouse in my old screens from the 1st the treasures are already shown with 500 needed

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
So probably some being cheaper than others was never intended which makes sense bc tbh why should some classes have to farm less than others? So good that they fixed it.

Aang

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
could make sense for waker treasures be cheaper.
like feather is worse than enchanted stone.

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Crown of the dead was also 300. Unfortunately I never took a screenshot.

I did look at it on day one of Tulie's release though. So my suspicion is that it was 300 for everyone and every treasure on day one, and then they quickly nerfed it to 500 soon after. There was a hotfix right after Tulie wasn't there? That must have been it.

Reactions: Pirylio

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Crown of the dead was also 300. Unfortunately I never took a screenshot.

I did look at it on day one of Tulie's release though. So my suspicion is that it was 300 for everyone and every treasure on day one, and then they quickly nerfed it to 500 soon after. There was a hotfix right after Tulie wasn't there? That must have been it.
I enhanced my Crown of the Death maybe 1 week after Tulie release (yes I farmed a lot in that week), and it was 500. It always showed 500 for that particular treasure, I am 1000000% sure. Because I only checked that one and Bazra's Cellular Vitalizer. If it was a hotfix it must have been applied while game was up because I made a list on release day of what I need..

could make sense for waker treasures be cheaper.
like feather is worse than enchanted stone.
But the enhancement effect is the same for all afaik. Just because people decide to enhance a treasure with worse value doesnt mean it shoul d be cheaper imho. F.e if one decides to enhance a Bunobuno's Contract Stone instead of a Slate of Oath it's their own mistake and it shouldnt be cheaper since the Evasion Stat doesn't change.

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
I do not understand how you guys "farmed" for those materials. I killed many mobs and bosses daily with t2 seeker. Not one resources drops for me at all. I have beem doing the tulie dailies everyday since then and nothing. Never ever gotten a drop from a mob.
Is my account bugged or am I getting trolled? Someone was killing the same exact boss getting those drops, I do the same with over 20 kills and nothing at all.

• Sad
Reactions: PlayingMyLastMMOs

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
I do not understand how you guys "farmed" for those materials. I killed many mobs and bosses daily with t2 seeker. Not one resources drops for me at all. I have beem doing the tulie dailies everyday since then and nothing. Never ever gotten a drop from a mob.
Is my account bugged or am I getting trolled? Someone was killing the same exact boss getting those drops, I do the same with over 20 kills and nothing at all.
RNG:sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: Apocryphas

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
there are certain named mobs who drop these items
some of them even farmable afk if you have high enough astels

but honestly, it's not realy worth it, since you get you're couple of treasures via quests alone in a couple of week ... which is a good thing, since that's the exact opposite of rng in this case