Golden Victory Token Treasures

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
250 Golden Victory Tokens per treasure. Needs 2 Stella Shards for the first upgrade (which is done via the re-done Crafting system). The Stella Shards are 50 Golden Victory Tokens each.

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Can you also earn the shards in Avalon; I know it's not open yet, just wondering if any one knows if it is possible?

Lewtz

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
So the Stone of Night(Magical Attack) Given upgrades will it eventually get physical stats or is this treasure for the Magical only?

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
So the Stone of Night(Magical Attack) Given upgrades will it eventually get physical stats or is this treasure for the Magical only?
Hard to say, since Heroic and Leggo versions of these treasures add a third stat. No one knows what those are yet, though.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Can you also earn the shards in Avalon; I know it's not open yet, just wondering if any one knows if it is possible?
We shall find out tonight! Most will anyway. Avalon opens 11pm my time. I'll be asleep. x.x Sorry for double post. Writing from my phone and at work. lol Trying to get replies in where I can.

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
We shall find out tonight! Most will anyway. Avalon opens 11pm my time. I'll be asleep. x.x Sorry for double post. Writing from my phone and at work. lol Trying to get replies in where I can.
Lol know how that is on the time and replying from work on the phone.