Goldis Drawings

Goldi

Astellian
Sep 7, 2019
So I like to draw pictures from the games I play. I love looking at fanart so maybe someone has pleasure by looking at this, too. Usually I draw my mates and/or my char, rarely other NPCs or people I like. But usually us cats.

We haven't started yet and we all do not know wether we even like it or not but here we are. (Usually we are four so when our last mate decides to create a charakter I might add him to this).

Affen

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldi

Astellian
Sep 7, 2019
I am glad you like it <.<

I think I have a Deviantart account somewhere but I don't even remember its name. Usually I post pictures in the forums of the games so rather spread. I do have an instagramaccout where I often post them but like 5 percent of the pictures there are drawings. I usually draw them for myself. Yet I am happy that you are interested. :giggle:

Goldi

Astellian
Sep 7, 2019
So I do not have all Astels yet but I feel like I will draw some of them over time because it feels like they are my mates.
I really appreciate Rotas savage character and I love my cute REM and my arrogant Sapiens. Yet who I love the most at the moment is my Scorpio. So here, have a picture of my beloved Scorpio x3 well done, game creators!

Goldi

Astellian
Sep 7, 2019
Sooo ahm (un)fortunately out fourth mate decided to play a male assassin. Good for me, bad for @AOE ;P My start post might be updated soon. Yet I had fun making a (loli :rolleyes:) mage portrait with a lot of light.

(if there are any people out there who like to draw: I would love to see some fanart <.<)

Inky

Astellian
Oct 3, 2019
Sooo ahm (un)fortunately out fourth mate decided to play a male assassin. Good for me, bad for @AOE ;P My start post might be updated soon. Yet I had fun making a (loli :rolleyes:) mage portrait with a lot of light.

(if there are any people out there who like to draw: I would love to see some fanart <.<)
Can't wait to see more! :)

Reactions: Neoyoshi