Greetings Astellians!

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello everyone!

A few of you may already know me from the community discord, but for those who are brand new to our community. Let me be the first to welcome you to our humble abode! I'm one of the Community Managers for Astellia, my native language is English so I'll be primarily communicating on the English portions of the forums. We have two additional fantastic Community Managers, CM Venecia and CM Flora who will be covering the French, German, and English speaking sections. So be sure to say hello, they're very eager to get to know everyone.

Gaming has been a huge part of my life, while I predominately play MMORPG's like Astellia, ESO, and DAoC (Shout Out for those of you old enough to remember it!). I've also been known to dabble in FPS games like Black Ops, CS:GO, and PUBG. Sometimes I even manage to not be a complete detriment to my team! :p I love just about any type of music, and am always on the look out for good stuff to add to my growing spotify playlist!

One thing that really drove me towards getting into this industry, was the desire to contribute my efforts towards bringing us back to the days where Developers and Publishers gamed alongside their communities. Interacting with them on a much more personal level, and channeling the often amazing feedback from players into making a game even better.

I look forward to working together with all of you to create a truly awesome community for Astellia as a whole. Please feel free to contact me at any time and I'll do my best to get back to you.

Raakshdos

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Nice to meet you, Aethon. Just came across this game - but looks great! Looking forward to diving in. :)

~ R

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
Greetings folks!
I am overjoyed to meet you!
My name is CM Venecia, I'm the German Community Manager, 23 years old and a nerd! :cool:

You can find my Astel counterpart in the game, so I would be honored if some of you make me a part of your team - I have awesome golden armor, angel wings and an eerie mask - what's not to love, haha! ~ 👼
I enjoy everything related to media and entertainment - be it books, movies, tv shows or games.
My guilty pleasure is the horror genre 🎃 but I'm also absolutely, dapsolutely down to watch Anime and Disney movies! <3
Game-wise, I love a variety of genres - my favorites are Third Person Shooters like Red Dead Redemption 2 and epic RPGs like The Witcher 3.
My hobbies include Voice Acting, 2D Art and Cosplay.

I'll be seeing you in the threads and I'm very much looking forward to getting to know all of you fellow Astellians out there! ♥
May Norden's blessing be with us! ~

xDrac

Astellian
May 23, 2019
One thing that really drove me towards getting into this industry, was the desire to contribute my efforts towards bringing us back to the days where Developers and Publishers gamed alongside their communities. Interacting with them on a much more personal level
Man, this speaks to me...
Hiya Aethon o/ <3 and Venecia and Karza!

CM Flora

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
Hi there dear Astellians! I’m CM Flora and I’m the new Community Manager for Astellia!

I’m really excited to be a part of this wonderful team and will do my best to answer all your questions while helping to keep this a safe and fun environment so that everyone can have a good time!

I am particularly fond of the Astel system and I can’t wait to discuss them with you. I'm looking forward to hearing what your favorites are. I must admit I haven't found them all yet, but I plan on catching them all!

I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all! 😊

See you soon and enjoy your battles! ⚔

CM Flora

Raakshdos

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Nice to meet you, Venecia! Always down for a good Disney movie myself. Did you get a chance to see the new Aladdin yet? It was okay. I am also a big nerd too; the cost of going after my doctorate. I think the only books I read these days though are textbooks....

Also nice to meet you, Flora! It is really awesome to see all of you active in the community. Look forward to getting to know you better.

~ R

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019
Will attest that while Will Smith's performance was great, the original movie as a whole is by far the best version.

~ R
Yea, he definitely made the most out of it, but it's really hard to win over a lot of the folks who grew up with the 2D versions. Especially since they had so much vibrant charm to them haha.

Reactions: CM Venecia

Raakshdos

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Yea, he definitely made the most out of it, but it's really hard to win over a lot of the folks who grew up with the 2D versions. Especially since they had so much vibrant charm to them haha.
True. Plus with the unfortunate passing of Robin Williams, etc. that kind of rubbed some people the wrong way with this live action reboot. No doubt, Robin Williams was a legend, and will always be Genie.

~ R

mashimaro

Astellian
Aug 10, 2019
Hi Aethon and friends,

I remember the overwhelming awe I felt when first running around in a virtual 3D world which was Everquest to this day, a naked halfling punching rats and dying for days o_O (it took the game 2 months to arrive because we had to wait for an actual ship to arrive to port from the United States haha), that awe never subsided (still remember it as if it was yesterday) and knew right then and there the gaming industry was the one I'd pursue in one capacity or another, and it pretty much shaped most of my life up to today and moving forwards in almost all aspects education, professional and leisure!
You mentioned DAoC (Cheaty Vampiirs boo, Midgard for life ! I was a troll Skald :LOL:, then a Kobold BoneDancer)!
However, do you remember a game called ShadowBane ? :D

Nice meeting you all and truly can't wait for launch day!

Asuna

Astellian
Aug 24, 2019
Nice to meet you all. Literally started looking for a new MMO to play yesterday on an impulse and came across this. I am quite pleased with what I'm seeing so far. TBH though, watching a video in which the Astels will dance along with the player's Emotes sold me. Look forward to seeing you all there.

I wish you all good luck and good times.

Reactions: CM Flora