Halloween, a brand new mount and Duel Arena Ladder Season 1!

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
Greetings Astellians! ~

Lately, we did not only unlock the first phase of our legendary dungeons and the class evolutions, but have also opened a new EU Server for you! ~
For those of you who might have missed it - you can read all about it and share your feedback in regards to the legendary dungeons here:
https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/new-server-opening-eu.2621/#post-28145
https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/class-evolutions-inbound.2507/#post-26719
https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/legendary-dungeons-stage-1-consolidated-feedback.2555/page-2#post-27638

🎃 Additionally, on October 22nd, 2019 ─ Our first seasonal event will be going live. Players will be able to take part in Halloween themed events, eat way too much candy, and obtain a brand new limited time mount! 🎃

Don't miss out, be sure to stay up to date with the latest information on our social media (Facebook, Twitter).

On top of that, the first season of the new Ladder system has officially started, participants can earn zender through weekly prizes along with special rewards at the end of the season dependent on their rank!

We look forward to seeing you in-game Astellians. A grand adventure awaits you within!

Thank you,
- The Astellia Team

Last edited:

Artemisa

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Allright, im glad you guys take an event live but why on tuesday?, I mean ppl work you know, events should take place on weekends when most ppl can join. Im glad because of the event but im not agree with the date...

eXz

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Still no news on Avalon? Costume and all is meeeh for me.

I got this game for open pvp avalon world and still no words of this...

Reactions: Gizelle and Ryan

Hiraeth

Astellian
Oct 10, 2019
It wouldn't be an MMO news post without everyone carting their unrelated rabbling for features we know are on the way in like it will make it go faster if they keep bringing it up XD

Super excited for the Halloween event, and very glad to see that holiday events are going to be a thing in Astellia. Keep 'em coming! I literally left Blade and Soul this month over their awful excuse for a "holiday event" that was a carbon copy repeat of a previous, non-Halloween event from earlier in the year. So kudos for showing you respect your players more than NCSoft. When do we get to see the new mount?

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
Is there any new update regarding the drop rates of Legendary Dungeons that many people have complained about?

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Allright, im glad you guys take an event live but why on tuesday?, I mean ppl work you know, events should take place on weekends when most ppl can join. Im glad because of the event but im not agree with the date...
I'm guessing that they are planning on doing maintenance on Tuesdays, unless they have to do an emergency patch. Expect a lot of things to happen/open up on Tuesdays.

Reactions: Asterria

PhD

Astellian
Sep 13, 2019
On top of that, the first season of the new Ladder system has officially started, participants can earn zender through weekly prizes along with special rewards at the end of the season dependent on their rank!
This. Any news on what these end of season rewards are? Are there different rewards for team and solo arena? Are those rewards going to be exclusive to, say, the number 1 spot, or is it top 100? A few more details on this would be nice. ^-^

Seven7

Astellian
Jun 27, 2019
Greetings Astellians! ~

Lately, we did not only unlock the first phase of our legendary dungeons and the class evolutions, but have also opened a new EU Server for you! ~
For those of you who might have missed it - you can read all about it and share your feedback in regards to the legendary dungeons here:
https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/new-server-opening-eu.2621/#post-28145
https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/class-evolutions-inbound.2507/#post-26719
https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/legendary-dungeons-stage-1-consolidated-feedback.2555/page-2#post-27638

🎃 Additionally, on October 22nd, 2019 ─ Our first seasonal event will be going live. Players will be able to take part in Halloween themed events, eat way too much candy, and obtain a brand new limited time mount! 🎃

Don't miss out, be sure to stay up to date with the latest information on our social media (Facebook, Twitter).

We look forward to seeing you in-game Astellians. A grand adventure awaits you within!

Thank you,
- The Astellia Team
Thank you, Venecia and the Team!

Reactions: CM Venecia

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
Is there any new update regarding the drop rates of Legendary Dungeons that many people have complained about?
Yes, we've updated the posting here. :)

The mount will be available for purchase or won by quest?
The mount will be available for purchase.

This. Any news on what these end of season rewards are? Are there different rewards for team and solo arena? Are those rewards going to be exclusive to, say, the number 1 spot, or is it top 100? A few more details on this would be nice. ^-^
Will need to pass the questions on, sorry! ^^

Gialing

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
It wouldn't be an MMO news post without everyone carting their unrelated rabbling for features we know are on the way in like it will make it go faster if they keep bringing it up XD

Super excited for the Halloween event, and very glad to see that holiday events are going to be a thing in Astellia. Keep 'em coming! I literally left Blade and Soul this month over their awful excuse for a "holiday event" that was a carbon copy repeat of a previous, non-Halloween event from earlier in the year. So kudos for showing you respect your players more than NCSoft. When do we get to see the new mount?
I feel the same way, why the crying over things they already said they are working on or looking into. And if you wanna BS about things they already know, do it in the right section of the forum pls.
Thank you devs this event sounds great, one thing tho i'll be working when it starts:cry:😭