Hasten Skill

Ninjachicken

Astellian
Oct 6, 2019
Does someone even use this skill?
I dont see a difference in attackspeed. Compared to "Second Gear" its really underwhelming. Or is it maybe bugged?
The description says you can stack up to "8 Hasten". How do you stack up those? Using skills or autoattacks? Somehow this doesnt work for me. Pressing the skill again just extends the time by 2 seconds.
At the moment i better use my 3 stacks to buff up my hard hitters.

Chompy

Astellian
Oct 3, 2019
Hasten is a garbage skill for sins, I personally don't use it. I do notice the increase on the attack speed but the damage of the skill that proc is quite piss poor. I would much rather like you said, use my stacks to buff a Lunge or Targeted Strike.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Does someone even use this skill?
I dont see a difference in attackspeed. Compared to "Second Gear" its really underwhelming. Or is it maybe bugged?
The description says you can stack up to "8 Hasten". How do you stack up those? Using skills or autoattacks? Somehow this doesnt work for me. Pressing the skill again just extends the time by 2 seconds.
At the moment i better use my 3 stacks to buff up my hard hitters.
It's a pure chasing skill and probably more Pvp based when someone runs away. With higher stacks it will do higher damage.
So in theory you chase someone and spam it. It's the only real skill the doesn't get fckd up, when the enemy moves and the damage is ok. You Force the enemy to stand still and doing something , so you can use others skills too.
But that you need 3 passive stacks is pretty much useless. So Yeah... overall this one needs a rework.
The other one "second..." is questionable too with its costs and casting time.

Oh and btw. You've x seconds to use hasten 8 times... so just spam the button and the damage / hitrate increase up to 8 times. It's really not bad in thoughts, but not really a thing without avalon.

Reactions: Ninjachicken

Ninjachicken

Astellian
Oct 6, 2019
Oh and btw. You've x seconds to use hasten 8 times... so just spam the button and the damage / hitrate increase up to 8 times. It's really not bad in thoughts, but not really a thing without avalon.
Thanks i will try this out. The description of the skill is really weird (y)