Headstart Compensation

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Jan 23, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

Headstart has been filled with all sorts of excitement, from watching Astellians first set foot in the servers to begin their grand adventure. To witnessing many hilarious moments shared by our fantastic content creators. However, it has not been without at least a few incidents that have, understandably, caused some frustration for folks during Headstart.

Our team will continue to work diligently to resolve any issues that crop up, but as a token of our appreciation for your patience. We’re awarding all Headstart accounts with the following:
  • 200 Zender (Loyalty)
  • Warehouse Expansion +100 (x1)
  • Niar's Passing (30Days) (x1)
Please Note: these will be located in your product vault, similar to pre-order items.

EDIT:
Thank you very much for correcting us - before you will find your items in the product vault, you will need to redeem the related coupon in-Game in your Coupon - section. :)

- The Astellia Team

Last edited by a moderator:

PhD

Astellian
Sep 13, 2019
While this is understandably a nice gesture, I think the thing that irritates a lot of the pre-orderers (And especially myself) the most is that you currently have a fashion set in the new $80 pack that you can't obtain elsewhere as of right now. What that means is that, I, a completionist and fashion collector that has literally every other obtainable fashion in the game as of right now, miss out on something exclusive because you literally won't give me the option to support the game more.

Reactions: -Jm- and Terra

FranBunnyFFXII

Astellian
Jun 15, 2019
For clarification purposes. Is this covering the issues over launch that got in the way of the contests, and people playing the game during the headstart, or is this to make up the difference between pre-order packs and the launch packs? Or is it a mix sort of both.
(The wording is a bit vague.)

I see this is compenstation for the differences between pre-orders and post launch player packs, which is nice.

At any rate, good to see this happening, and I hope the news of this spreads so people can get the right impression of the Devs.

Reactions: Terra

Seven7

Astellian
Jun 27, 2019
Thank you (and the team), Aethon!

I'm most excited about the storage - but then, I'm all about storage in MMO's ...... LOL

Hopefully I'll be in on this .... I ordered the Gold package a day before the official launch. But if it's only higher tiered packages, that's cool too!
Just so that those folks will be feeling better about things!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuronee

Caeldori

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
While this is understandably a nice gesture, I think the thing that irritates a lot of the pre-orderers (And especially myself) the most is that you currently have a fashion set in the new $80 pack that you can't obtain elsewhere as of right now. What that means is that, I, a completionist and fashion collector that has literally every other obtainable fashion in the game as of right now, miss out on something exclusive because you literally won't give me the option to support the game more.
thats not exclusive skin so i would assume it will be added to the game.

Playtil

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
This will throw some water on the fire..

go out, there's nothing to see here anymore

:giggle:

Ty

(y)

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
i would wish for the same clearification as PhD ,

like i said on the first day, we had the package issue,
the skins awarded via the new packages don't show up within the itemshop,

so we don't know, if they will be obtainable directly ingame, via the shop or package exclusive

that information (officially confirmed) alone would be already worth it's weight in gold

the second clearification i'd like to ask for is regarding the "loot-ring",
what are your intentions of making it available (for example via the loyalty system) and will it stay, like it is within the new packages

and yes, this will throw a lot water on the fire, since with that it feels a quite a lot more fair than before

FranBunnyFFXII

Astellian
Jun 15, 2019
Oh my goodness ... that would be great
FranBunnyFFXIIToday at 9:11 PM

is that all preorder players?
or just legendaries

AethonToday at 9:11 PM

all pre-order

Launcher bugs, game bugs, etc... we've been squashin em but we know they were frustrating none the less

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
FranBunnyFFXIIToday at 9:11 PM

is that all preorder players?
or just legendaries

AethonToday at 9:11 PM

all pre-order

Launcher bugs, game bugs, etc... we've been squashin em but we know they were frustrating none the less
that solves at least on of the issues we have now partially,
for the other issue (title only for the first x) i'd have hoped that, regarding all the silly server/login/game-errors would find a better solution, than just expanding it to double the number [which may be a nice gesture, but doesn't realy solve the underlying issue]

regardless, with that [simple as it may seem and sound] it feels already a lot fairer towards us

Reactions: CM Venecia

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Thank you for this you guys have been doing a great job. I will say that while it hasn't been a perfect launch that is has been one of the smoothest launches for an MMO that I have been a part of.

I will say that I have ran into a lot of people like myself in game and on streams where it was "a skeptical approach to the game with a maybe just a side game to good around in from time to time", but ended up being completely hooked into it. Loving the game and can't wait to see what the future holds for us.