Headstart Compensation

Kilvorian

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
This compensation is a nice gesture and one the company honestly did not have to do. Please appreciate what was given and just have fun friends! See you in the game!

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
I did. Nothing there. My son doesn't have them either.
Go to the in-game cash shop. Near the Product Vault tab there is a button named Coupons. Click on that and when it loads the headstart coupon will be there. Redeem it and the items will then be in your Product Vault.

Reactions: CM Venecia

Belladofina

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
definately , i feel really scammed not being able to purchase or obtain current exclusive armor , not mentioning ring had to be only for pre order purposes only as well. i get it that you guys need to make money ,but as early supporter i feel bit let down.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
to be fair, the ring was shown as part of the standardpackage BUT it was said, that it will be obtainable via pre-order and loyalty system [zender] only ...

it was never said, that it would be a pre-order exclusive,
but it was said, that it would not be available within the shop outside of pre-order

VrKirito

Astellian
Jul 29, 2019
not even within your coupons ?
Nope, many friends of mine didn´t get it either. Well, I won´t make trouble, because of it, but I guess more people could be affected.

UPDATE: I am a blind old man... @Terra I was looking in the safe , but it was in the coupons, thanks for your hint :) stupid me :D

Last edited:

Ein1991

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
I wasn't complaining but thank you I was just happy with the headstart lol blade and soul was a really abusive relationship im glad to have a new home big hugs everyone may astellia's future shine bright with new cosmetics in cash shop soon that's all I want to see lol I want to look different than other people

mczap62

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

Headstart has been filled with all sorts of excitement, from watching Astellians first set foot in the servers to begin their grand adventure. To witnessing many hilarious moments shared by our fantastic content creators. However, it has not been without at least a few incidents that have, understandably, caused some frustration for folks during Headstart.

Our team will continue to work diligently to resolve any issues that crop up, but as a token of our appreciation for your patience. We’re awarding all Headstart accounts with the following:
  • 200 Zender (Loyalty)
  • Warehouse Expansion +100 (x1)
  • Niar's Passing (30Days) (x1)
Please Note: these will be located in your product vault, similar to pre-order items.

EDIT:
Thank you very much for correcting us - before you will find your items in the product vault, you will need to redeem the related coupon in-Game in your Coupon - section. :)

- The Astellia Team
i stiill haven't gotten said compensation!!!!!!!!!!!
were is this?