Headstart Compensation

KinkyTinky

Astellian
Jun 4, 2019
i did not have this in my vault:/ is it not out yet? i did preorder 2 months before the betas and paid the 100$ headstart package

Morlanith

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
this is not showing up in my coupon tab or in the vault.
Coupon tab just pulls up a blank window. nothing loads after 5-10 mins, tried reloading the game and everything.

Strategery

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I also can't load anything in the coupon window, but I have never been able to load the help pages either, possibly a setting of some sort is blocking things from loading?

VrKirito

Astellian
Jul 29, 2019
i stiill haven't gotten said compensation!!!!!!!!!!!
were is this?
It is not in the product safe, but left of it in the "Coupon" section. Thought I haven´t received my items as well, until I looked there :)

Last edited:

VrKirito

Astellian
Jul 29, 2019
I also can't load anything in the coupon window, but I have never been able to load the help pages either, possibly a setting of some sort is blocking things from loading?
Update your GPU drivers, if this doesn´t help either, launch Astellia as administrator, otherwise check the game files with the launcher.

MZARRI

Astellian
Aug 2, 2019
Hey, I'm still missing that compensation :/ I've checked in coupons and yes, I have upadated my GPU driver and launched game as admin... any idea what else can i do?

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Hey, I'm still missing that compensation :/ I've checked in coupons and yes, I have upadated my GPU driver and launched game as admin... any idea what else can i do?
you've bought the game during pre-order (headstart-time) [not after launch],
looked into your coupons [not the product tressor, the coupons ... that's the one next to it]
and still haven't gotten anything from it

if the answer to all of them is yes :
than you have to write a ticket, explain the situation, and wait a while until they answer

becouse here in the forum you will not get any other tipps than the ones already mentioned

Reactions: MZARRI

MZARRI

Astellian
Aug 2, 2019
you've bought the game during pre-order (headstart-time) [not after launch],
looked into your coupons [not the product tressor, the coupons ... that's the one next to it]
and still haven't gotten anything from it

if the answer to all of them is yes :
than you have to write a ticket, explain the situation, and wait a while until they answer

becouse here in the forum you will not get any other tipps than the ones already mentioned
Yeah, I had legendary package. I've just wrote a ticket. Thanks anyway.

Tipsy

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
so the gold pack people will not get the rewards ?
They're rewarding the people who bought a package during headstart.

When replying to a thread, it is usually best to read the original post properly to avoid misunderstandings and confusion.

I suggest that you write a support ticket, if you did buy during headstart and still don't have the compensation items.

If you haven't, do check your coupon tab in the cash shop in-game as that's where it will be.