Headstart Issues & Resolution [Update | 9/21 - 9:00pm PDT]

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019
Greetings Astellians,

Launch days for MMORPG’s can be particularly rough, and ours has been no exception to this. Which frankly, we know really sucks on a lot of levels for our players who were excitedly waiting for this head start. Even with the best intentions and a lot of hard work, things can and do still go wrong. The European server was unfortunately hamstrung with an issue that has resulted in difficulties for players being able to log into and play on. We’ve been hard at work to address this, but have not been able to resolve it in as timely a manner as we had hoped.

Coupled with the understandable frustrations of an inconvenient server launch window for our EU folks, we have taken the time to reflect internally on the best way to move forward. While ensuring our community still receives a rewarding head start. To that end, while we continue to work to return the service to normal. We have decided to extend the head start after this issue is resolved to insure that all pre-order players do receive the full head-start they were promised.

What this means for pre-order game package owners, is that the current time and dates for when you will be able to access the service will remain unchanged. The Official Launch date on the other hand will be delayed, effectively extending the head start for all game packages.

On behalf of the team, we share in your frustration, and understand the inconveniences you have experienced, and thank your patience.

Update [9/21 - 9:00PM PDT | 06:00 CEST]
We believe as of the posting of this update, the issue affecting the EU server has been resolved. As we explained above, we will be extending the head start by one full day. We will continue to actively monitor the service throughout the entirety of head start for any potential issues.

In regards to the 'Race To Max' Contest:
We understand the head start login issues that were hindering players from getting in game to the EU service will have an impact on this contest. We are working on a resolution at this time, and will provide an additional update to this contest early next week.

Last edited:

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
What about the level up event? People(excluding myself,i was sleeping xD) who couldnt login are faaar away from having a fair chance of winning it. In my opinion it should be cancelled or the server rolled back so everyone is lv1..

Kaal

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
true. (if we don't talk about 100€ for no play at moment..)
the road to lvl50 is broken.
some poeple are allready lvl 30+ (near 40)
and i can't join to start so, i'm lvl1..
How can i try to take the title "Pionnier" ? ^^

(PS: sorry i don't speak English very well.)

Last edited:

Drakira

Astellian
Jun 6, 2019
Yeah that level up event is not fair for the players who could not log in. Just remove the event and create something new at The Official Launch for all players so no-one is excluded.

Reactions: Pandalicious

KingDrake

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
so... are we talking about a rollback? otherwise NA players aswell as a few EU players that could, for what ever reasons, play without much of an issue on EU server (even tho its under maintenance) have a longer headstart than those that just cant join the server

• Angry
Reactions: Gialing

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
quit honestly ...

if someone plays one day more or one day less shouldn't be that much of an issue
the - limited available - title however is

Olfrir

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Aus dem Discord von einem Entwickler:

"Atm I am going to have the team focus on fixing the issue so everyone can play, then we will move on to more things like the event."

Flubba

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
where can i find the inv link for the discord?
so i can be more uptodate?

eXz

Astellian
May 24, 2019
All this could have been fix if you didnt tried to save as much money as possible and had a CBT server for EU....

This is just a finger to us Eu player.

Kyuukei

Astellian
May 29, 2019
Or make this event something like I wrote in the german section:

Once a package go live, give the players with this package like 3 days to reach lv.50 to get this title.
More people will end up with this title but everyone will have a chance since there are 30+ already while others can't play.
Rollback is a bad idea too because it will make those angry who actually played to progress.
Or cancle this event.

Talasia

Astellian
Sep 6, 2019
Are you serious? It can not be true that USA seems to work, but we are pushed away again, for whatever reason. Do you want to annoy us a bit, or what do you call the problem?

KingDrake

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
Keep crying EU so they delay more official launch, where is the mayority of the population and u will be in a desert game
i wanna see NA players being unable to login for 6 hours+ now and EU servers not having any issues

Kyuukei

Astellian
May 29, 2019
Will be fine for me as long the servers will run smooth after the problem is being fixed :)
Blizzard taught me worse

Reactions: Olfrir

WAffles

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
So i have a question regarding NA. When ever i try to play the game loads to the game icon and then instanstly Crash. I already download the game 4 times / check files / download dx9 / restart pc and all the stupids solutions you so called devs told me to do. So now my question is what can i do? Just wait until you fix the problem? I cant get a refound because i bought the pack on august so your policy ***** me in the ass.... Thats fine. I just want to know what or when are you going to do something about it, im getting tired of not getting any response at all for the past 6 hours. Thanks

Olfrir

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Newest Update from Discord (Developer "Wes"):

"I am stepping back into the meeting room now, we are in talks with the EU ISP to see how they are going to resolve this, will update again as soon as we can. We just crossed the 13 hour line in the office and people need to get food, be in touch soon. "

Reactions: AcePro and Kyuukei