Headstart Issues & Resolution [Update | 9/21 - 9:00pm PDT]

Hyouriku

Astellian
Jun 23, 2019
Or make this event something like I wrote in the german section:

Once a package go live, give the players with this package like 3 days to reach lv.50 to get this title.
More people will end up with this title but everyone will have a chance since there are 30+ already while others can't play.
Rollback is a bad idea too because it will make those angry who actually played to progress.
Or cancle this event.
This was exactly what I just was about to suggest^^
I guess that would be one of the best solution (at least for the title-event)

Gialing

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
Or make this event something like I wrote in the german section:

Once a package go live, give the players with this package like 3 days to reach lv.50 to get this title.
More people will end up with this title but everyone will have a chance since there are 30+ already while others can't play.
Rollback is a bad idea too because it will make those angry who actually played to progress.
Or cancle this event.
Yeah that would be fair for the event for sure

Reactions: Kyuukei

wortague

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Bonjour le problème de connexion du serveur pour pouvoir jouer est 't'il résolu s'il vous plait ?

Kyuukei

Astellian
May 29, 2019
Bonjour le problème de connexion du serveur pour pouvoir jouer est 't'il résolu s'il vous plait ?
Unscheduled EU Server Maintenance - 9/20
Greetings Astellians,

The EU servers will be going down for approximately 1 hour at 11:30pm PDT | 8:30am CEST.
Players will not need to download either a launcher or server patch.

On behalf of the Astellia Team, thank you for your patience and support.

- Astellia Team

wortague

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Super merci, juste pour préciser (parce que je suis super fort en math lol) ça veut bien dire que ça repart à 9h30 ??

Kyuukei

Astellian
May 29, 2019
Super merci, juste pour préciser (parce que je suis super fort en math lol) ça veut bien dire que ça repart à 9h30 ??
Using google translate here:
Si tout se passe bien, les serveurs devraient être disponibles vers 9h30.

Drakira

Astellian
Jun 6, 2019
I'm in <3 Will play with some character preset before I go offline and visit some panther cubs.

Diversion

Astellian
Jun 30, 2019
I claimed some item in the vault when server was up and i couldn't receive them, now they are just disappeared from the vault and i cannot allocate them

Gotcha

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Yeah that would be fair for the event for sure
Is it possible to start a timer from first login of an account / character. If so, the victor can be chosen and reward given at a later date based on the time stamps. Or is this to much work?

Gotcha

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Ran this updater all night, 8 hours sleep and wake up to it spinning at the same 3%... what is going on with this? Does anyone have suggestions via the ones already posted. I have cleared 2 party, deleted and reinstalled yesterday and restarted computer to no avail. $100 USD package. Looking forward to playing this game.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
ich habe das platin paket kann man damit keine namens reservierung machen ?
du kannst dich schon einloggen,
damit ist die namens reservierung hinfällig

ok vergiss es :p hab mich im paketnamen verlesen

Linathia

Astellian
May 31, 2019
What this means for pre-order game package owners, is that the current time and dates for when you will be able to access the service will remain unchanged. The Official Launch date on the other hand will be delayed, effectively extending the head start for all game packages.

On behalf of the team, we share in your frustration, and understand the inconveniences you have experienced, and thank your patience.

Update [9/21 - 9:00PM PDT | 06:00 CEST]
We believe as of the posting of this update, the issue affecting the EU server has been resolved. As we explained above, we will be extending the head start by one full day. We will continue to actively monitor the service throughout the entirety of head start for any potential issues.
@ChaosInMir

ViolentFX

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
Tbh a speed up lvling contest for a game that is not even oficially released yet it's pretty dumb.... a recipe for disaster.. It's a new game and ppl need to learn/experience the game first (not everyone played CB) and not just rush into a senseless leveling fest. And all for some titles? I mean come on...how special are these titles anyways? :unsure:

On a side note: Can't even log onto EU server yet. :rolleyes:

Truth256

Astellian
Sep 23, 2019
Still not working for me

It is now 2am gmt on 24/09/19=6pm pdt 23/09/19

Basically my 4 day headstart should have started at 1am gmt on 24/09/19

Also we are apprently getting an extra day for headstart, which makes no sense it puts EU 1 day behind NA for content progression and still amounts to 4 days headstart assuming it actually started?

Runicwolf

Astellian
Sep 25, 2019
Having same issue here on the NA server. Can not get into game keeps telling me server maintenance.

Kuronee

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Also we are apprently getting an extra day for headstart, which makes no sense it puts EU 1 day behind NA for content progression and still amounts to 4 days headstart assuming it actually started?
Yes one additional day of head start to help those that had connection issues. However EU isn't really a day behind and 1 day means nothing anyway.

The reason behind the change was to appease those that felt they were ripped off several hours of headstart. If anything doesn't make sense it was the fact people were threatening chargebacks and all that over a few hours of issues on launch day. The devs were just trying to smooth things over a bit for them.

Having same issue here on the NA server. Can not get into game keeps telling me server maintenance.
There is a thread on this board that goes over some techniques you can try to get that fixed.