Help fix the numerous Assassin bugs please.

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
I am probably one of the few Sin mains on the server and there are so many bugs, and/or synergies that are supposed to work. Like Wraith's Edge skill does not do extra damage or add a stack of edge if you use your astels to cause a bleed or a poison effect. Also the fan of knives skill for avenger needs to be worded better or fixed, because it does nothing it says at all.

Reactions: Oklmq

Theodrus

Astellian
Apr 2, 2020
Very good points. As an Avenger I was really hyped for the Fan of Knives skill which on paper sounds really cool. This is an issue that has been written on the forum since feb 2019. I hope they get a chance to look at these asap.

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
There are more where other bleeds from players don't give you bonuses. Other sins dots overrides yours causing your skills to not do extra damage and negating edge gain. No thought or care into the class.

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
Let me tell you something that I found out. Sins Bleed and Poison dmg buff on skills only works if it came from a PC Sin, doesn't matter if yours or another Sin, it doesn't work if it came from an Astel, or if an Archer applies its own Bleed. Hell the Archer skills specifically tell that on the skills themselves, but for some reason Sin skills forgot to mention that...

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Let me tell you something that I found out. Sins Bleed and Poison dmg buff on skills only works if it came from a PC Sin, doesn't matter if yours or another Sin, it doesn't work if it came from an Astel, or if an Archer applies its own Bleed. Hell the Archer skills specifically tell that on the skills themselves, but for some reason Sin skills forgot to mention that...
No it doesn't lol. I was in a dungeon with a sin for more than 5 runs and was watching. The other sins dots overrode my skills and made it so my skills didn't give me edge nor the extra damage.

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
No it doesn't lol. I was in a dungeon with a sin for more than 5 runs and was watching. The other sins dots overrode my skills and made it so my skills didn't give me edge nor the extra damage.

I never had that issue when there was another Sin in the party with my Sin. Maybe it was introduced in a recent patch?