Here Comes Braga Claus! [Updated | 1/6]

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
Hey another quick update from us:
We are looking into this to check if there is an actual issue going on with this quest, but it is more likely that you just cannot proceed with that quest, because the amount of bells needed is 25 bells and, of course, you cannot already own that many because the max limit for one day is 9 bells. ^^

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
We are looking into this to check if there is an actual issue going on with this quest, but it is more likely that you just cannot proceed with that quest, because the amount of bells needed is 25 bells and, of course, you cannot already own that many because the max limit for one day is 9 bells. ^^
No where does it say how many we need to turn it in. Not until you just posted it. o_O

Jake

Astellian
Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for the update. It is a little worrying though because your reply sounds like you don't actually know how a quest that you have released is supposed to work. o_O

-You are corrrect -25 bells and the tree appears and you get 10 gold stars.

Last edited:

Shortie

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
ok I have a question what is going to happen to the extra bells we all have . I was just trying to figure out that going to happen to them if ya'll know already since some of us built our tree already

Reactions: Pirylio

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Is there any reason why the event period gets extended? Not that i would cry about nearly free guardian cards, but come on... christmas is over and i won´t believe that you´ll sell 1000 christmas - skins because of that week.
There is no need to extend every event every time.

Reactions: Sytena

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Probably they are preparing a new content update and didnt manage to finish it for this week even though it was originally planned that way. That would also explain why there is no maintenance at all today and they extended the event period.

meikel

Astellian
Sep 25, 2019
It was a launcher patch. Since launch there are issues with google or facebook accounts.