How to Cheating AFK Farming at Astellia Online

NyanPowa

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
These things are killing not just this game, but the mmo genre. developers/publishers are pretty scared to enter this part of the industry.
just one group of lunatics <Sovereign> could run in and ruin the whole server.

tbh the question i should be asking is how much you get payed for this? cuz it cant be free.

• Haha
Reactions: Appoxa

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
lets see, u cheated on this game by afk farming, dont even bother denying it. you dont run a simple guild, you separate gamers to cause anarchy which usually results in alienating players leading them to quit the game.
you cheated on bless too with monster capturing hack, honestly thats the only way to get a fully upgraded pet and mount(that u afk on all day)
you try to get an edge over other players by sharing codes with your friends, yes the ones ur suppose to give out at random to the public.

in fact every game ive seen you quickly falls into ruin. not that it matters to me, but for those still interested in Astellia Online, this may be a game changer.
Wow, really? lol Ok, Astel AFK Farming is allowed and was even promoted as part of the game. I've never once botted, so if you can prove that, feel free to prove it.

I didn't cheat in Bless for the taming, I simply spent HOURS taming because I wanted a specific mount. So again, if you can prove I cheated, show proof. But you can't because I didn't cheat. And I was allowed to give out codes to whomever I pleased as an emissary when we had extra codes and were told to do so.

As for games I play falling into ruin? Um.. if you've seen me in these games that have failed previously, that's means you were there too. Who's to say toxic individuals like yourself aren't the cause of the downfall?

NyanPowa

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
a toxic individual? if pointing out the issues we gamers face is toxic then what does that make you? what would it make the players who willfully play games to create a toxic community?

do i need a group of players to like my posts so they seem positive like you?

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
a toxic individual? if pointing out the issues we gamers face is toxic then what does that make you? what would it make the players who willfully play games to create a toxic community?

do i need a group of players to like my posts so they seem positive like you?
You're not pointing out issues that gamers face. You're harassing an individual and a guild with no proof of anything.

SaltySlippers

Astellian
Aug 4, 2019
Well, that didn't take long to derail, so let's get back on track.

How do you get rich fast?

Simple. You buy a little island somewhere in the Caribbean, then build a few hotels (6-8 should do it), create a world-renowned travel agency and have a bunch of rich people come visit your little island. It's that simple, anyone can do it.

We have a situation here, where in order to get what you need, you need to already have it, at which point you can't really talk about efficiency as you don't really need it.

So, grind for three and a half months, and you get the buffs to sustain two Astels and can go for high level mobs. Seeing as people leave after just two months anyway and you don't really need the exp and coins once you can, where's the problem? How about we focus on getting some actual players in the game first, before banning those we have for playing the game?

Bc

When I did it my Aida was lv50 and 3☆ (you get from Star Tales). Could kill mobs that gave 1.2k exp per kill.

41: 130 exp + 9 asper
42: 272 exp + 18 asper
43: 429 exp + 28 asper
44: 600 exp + 38 asper
45: 784 exp + 49 asper
46: 820 exp + 50 asper
47: 856 exp + 51 asper
48: 894 exp + 53 asper
49: 932 exp + 54 asper

No mobs that Aida can solo will give 1.2k exp, at least none that I've come across. I don't think I've ever seen anyone use her against mobs higher than level 45, and that was with high tier versions of her. Get a 3 star and let her go up against a 49 solo and she'll get wasted quite fast. Even a 42 will do that, if you don't have the jewels, which are quite a pain to get.

While I haven't tried to let her solo Orc camp, I'm almost sure it would end badly if I did.

When talking about efficiency, we also have to factor in time spent on a kill. So, how much exp and Asper per minute/hour? A mob may be worth 10k exp, but if it takes 4 hours to kill, it's not very efficient.

NyanPowa

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
You're not pointing out issues that gamers face. You're harassing an individual and a guild with no proof of anything.
im pointing out you're one of the major causes for this dead game which affect gamers who actually like Astellia xD

how do i harass someone on a public forum? you and your guild cause trouble on several games, im making my point. if anyone is harassing someone, its you harassing me for my opinion(saying the truth really)

also i know your type like to hide behind "show proof" bcuz you know how easy it is to cheat and cause problems on the internet; especially when it cant be "proven" easily.
When i left Astellia, it had alot of players and was in my opinion a healthy game in the playerbase department. now the game is dead.

PS: honestly this is a waste of time now, you're just posting trash with no sense whatsoever. going with harassment(the fake reason the discord server staff invented to justify wrongfully banning me)

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
im pointing out you're one of the major causes for this dead game which affect gamers who actually like Astellia xD

how do i harass someone on a public forum? you and your guild cause trouble on several games, im making my point. if anyone is harassing someone, its you harassing me for my opinion(saying the truth really)

also i know your type like to hide behind "show proof" bcuz you know how easy it is to cheat and cause problems on the internet; especially when it cant be "proven" easily.
When i left Astellia, it had alot of players and was in my opinion a healthy game in the playerbase department. now the game is dead.

PS: honestly this is a waste of time now, you're just posting trash with no sense whatsoever. going with harassment(the fake reason the discord server staff invented to justify wrongfully banning me)
lol

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Wow, really? lol Ok, Astel AFK Farming is allowed and was even promoted as part of the game.
am no, it is officially allowed (for now), with the cm's/dev's taking the thoughts of the community into consideration

and yes, while it is true, that the astel system was promoted as a big part of the game

it was never, not once promoted, that you would stand around afk, leaving your pc on 24/7 so that in the meantime your astels would bot some ressources for you ... that never was part of any promotion for the game and was never mentioned prior to release ...

so yes, it is allowed ... but no it was not promoted

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
now he's laughing, but guess what? i can laugh too, i dont play this game youre killing.
when i see your moronic name, i usually just skip the content.
I'm laughing because 1 person can't ruin a game. And also because you have no proof, so you decide to continue to call me a cheater with words only.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
but that in large part's is fault of the gamedesign
[rng / downgrad / scrapping of treasures / avalon balance / hardness of dungeons / repetetiveness / daily (forced-feeling) grind getting more and more / lack of real endgame content / always the same rinse and repeate / translation issues (in the german version at least, where sometimes text didn't even got displayed) / still missing gender-unlock after several month / the whole game feels "artificially prolonged" ... like ... the content was already there ... but they waited ... and waited ... and waited ... like on a slowly downburning flame ...]

sure, the behavior of certain players also play a large role in making certain gameplay elements uninteresting and/or unusable for the whole rest [which than ... back to the lack of endgame content leaves becouse of that]

but the core issues lie within the gamemechanics,
which allows such sort of behavior to begin with ...

and that is, what needs to change ...

you won't change the behavior of certain individuals ...
you can only change the possibility, a game gives them, to caus unneccacary trouble for everyone else

Reactions: mystykz and Appoxa

NyanPowa

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
I'm laughing because 1 person can't ruin a game. And also because you have no proof, so you decide to continue to call me a cheater with words only.
okay. just let me know the next mmo you plan on playing, so i can avoid it. if thats not possible, then avoid your server.
btw, since im just 1 person i clearly didnt ruin the game. i can't compare to the damage a whole guild like sovereign can do to destroy everything sacred and fun.

@Terra
i completely agree with you, however teamwork and community is essential to mmo games. what is really needed is better moderation of unsavory players/elements in the game.
also like game crasher said, a single player wont do much damage so what needs to be moderated carefully are large group of players whose aim is to destroy the balance of the game and player interaction on a public level.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
okay. just let me know the next mmo you plan on playing, so i can avoid it. if thats not possible, then avoid your server.
btw, since im just 1 person i clearly didnt ruin the game. i can't compare to the damage a whole guild like sovereign can do to destroy everything
Sovereign hasn't destroyed anything. I have no agenda with my guild besides playing with a community of people and bringing players together.

But great! I'm playing this one. Please avoid it. Thanks

Appoxa

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
It's funny because you call that one of the main reasons the game is dead.
There are some design decisions that were rather bad. For example the dungeon tickets or the upgraded items can be downgraded. There is also a lot of content that many players don't like the way it is. They would like it to be different and are therefore annoyed. For example PVP balancing or the difficulty of the high-end content or the length of the grind. But other players are completely satisfied with these topics.
In fact, "AFK farming" hardly hurts anyone. As often calculated, the "profits" from it are often very small compared to real active playing or players who buy illegally from gold sellers. So it's funny that you consider this largely irrelevant as the main problem and therefore assume that the game is dead.

(None of the AFK farmers I stole the kills for my quests yesterday complained. ^^)

Reactions: Frostbyte

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
i like how the players are mostly from <Sovereign> and <Focus> guild. btw this frostbyte guy is the leader for the sovereign guild, a real game crashing lunatic here to bring us all to ruin.
You do realize those are two of the largest, most active guilds? Perhaps that’s why you actually see them in game.....

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
No mobs that Aida can solo will give 1.2k exp, at least none that I've come across. I don't think I've ever seen anyone use her against mobs higher than level 45, and that was with high tier versions of her. Get a 3 star and let her go up against a 49 solo and she'll get wasted quite fast. Even a 42 will do that, if you don't have the jewels, which are quite a pain to get.
Well, then you came along the wrong mobs. My Aida was +5 ofc.

NyanPowa

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
You do realize those are two of the largest, most active guilds? Perhaps that’s why you actually see them in game.....
hence the dead game. the 2 largest guilds are game crashers. they kill games, like this one. theyve done it before and theyll do it again if you let them. btw for those who dont know, most of these comments are from his goons.

@Frostbyte
no ****. enjoy your dead game lmfao.

Appoxa

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
I dont know them. I've never seen them before. But i agree with most of what they said.

Btw.: The game is still not dead. But it wont get better if you dont talk about anything else in this forum.

Reactions: Pandalicious

NyanPowa

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
tbh im not tying these comments for you, but for the publisher if they care. i already know the ones killing the game will post trash over and over again.

Appoxa

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
tbh im not tying these comments for you, but for the publisher if they care. i already know the ones killing the game will post trash over and over again.
I'm sure if you repeat what some players have been saying for months, the developers will definitely be interested in it now. :)