How would you rate the 5/26 Tulie Content Update?

How would you rate the 5/26 Tulie Content Update?

• 100%!

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • 80%!

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • 60%

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • 40%

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • 20%

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • 0%

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CM Pisces

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hello Astellians,

We are doing a quick poll to see how everyone feels about the content update - the poll has been set to close after 7 days.

If you have any other ideas and feedback relating to the Tulie Content Update, please feel free to make a comment on this thread.

Thank you!

srnight

Astellian
Jul 31, 2019
Personally, I think you should do a bit of work with (NPC SHINING MERCHANTS GOLD COIN MERCHANT) when you're new, this npc comes in handy, but as time goes by it doesn't turn into useful content, however daily search continues to grant these coins Brilliant, they only take up space without offering anything useful to an older player.

I recommend
1 crafting system with 2 heroic karza treasures, plus certain materials, the ability to create a legendary karzar

2 the possibility to buy a legendary karza treasure for a shiny 22k coin that would be double that of buying a heroic one, it is useful content in this NPC that is not being used

PD: This would enhance the new treasure enchantment system, the same one added on 05/26/20

the possibility of updating a treasure is useless, if you still can't get it in the dungeon.

Attachments

Reactions: Alys and Oklmq

Zentraxius

Astellian
Apr 25, 2020
*Laughs* I'll have the mats to upgrade it by the time it drops!

For real though, 12k coins to get the skin for virgo, the new dungeon costs an ungodly amount of tickets and gives garbo comparatively speaking, the new guardian is terrible, we finished the entire content update in less than 24 hours (all quests and side quests complete, stars tale, abyss cleared, dungeon cleared) tbh the update is pretty weak. Not even mentioning the issue of the many unlisted changes and bugs, poor/broken translation, and the fact the main quest recycled the exact same quest about 4-5 times just to stretch *content*.

Virgo bad

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
first the "goods" :

the content itself feels and plays way better than previous updates (like miodan for example), also the design feels a lot more ... well ... atmospheric ...

overall, it gives off the feeling of actually "playing" something, instead of just killing another xx mobs [which is a problem of hunting grounds / miodan]

up until now i always kinda felt, that the token drop-rate doesn't suit the legy-droprate ...
in all the time i played, i dropped what ... i can count on my hand how many ... and not even a single time a T2 token up until now

even though, i would have preffered to make only the verry first trade tokenless (so that you prevent people with too much money buying up and reselling everything [which is a problem in some other games]),

i must say, that the system and low tokendroprate itself feels way more suited for this new "unbound at drop" system ... that in and on itself is a large step into the right direction

a verry large plus is that one daily-quest, where you have to pick up some stuff on the square, without getting near the monsters ;) ... i know, it's silly ... it's not much content and a rather small quest ...

but it's different ... different from the usual "u have to kill another xxxxx monsters ... and oh, there are another xxxxx monsters ...

so even though small, it's realy refreshing ... i actually would love, to see more content into such (different things, not just kill xyz) directions

in general, i always liked the idea of "having to search" for something ... but i always disliked the idea, to actually have to farm/kill one and the same mob hundreds of thousends of times (like it was with that stupid orc at lenuth ... i spent a whole night at him x.x) ... so i realy like the fact, that bosses have a certain drop

maybe (for the next one) find a middle ground between these two extremes ... like ... the chance to drop item X, but if you don't drop it, you get a fregment ... so that you can craft item X for sure after Y kills (basically softcap the rng) ... but that just as a suggestion, to make it a little bit more interesting

the "mediums" :

while in general i am a verry big fan of fast to do dungeons ... and i have to say, that i kinda liked the dogahvi event dungeon ... and also - somehow - like the current dungeon ... as it allows you to "burn" your tickets fast, which is (considering all the time consumption for all the other stuff ingame a good thing) ...

i do believe, that this ... *searching for the right english word *thinks* time... savemant would have been better used within ... for example the hunting grounds or something like that ...

less kill xyz quests ... and in return more variation between the different quests you get at a certain time ...

in general, to come back o the dungeon ...

i do believe, that the split of droprates here is kinda wrong ...

it's an rather easy to do dungeon ... 4 star assasin in group, virgo tanks ... S-rank ...

it's (ruthlass aside) the fastest to make dungeon ... with no mobs and only one boss in it ...
but the rewards for it ... they are heavy ...

you get 2 of the new astels,
you get 2 normal astels,
you get random t1 legandary with the chance on class-specific t2 legandary

and here i honestly ask myself,
"who in the world will run dungeons like haveli or library within the next 6 months ...

they are harder, they drop no new astel, no t2 ... and even take longer on top of that

so don't get me wrong ... i think, that the ticketsystem itself needs a massiv redesign
and i do like the idea of implementing "fast to do" dungeons ...

but the droprates between these dungeons ... well ... it feels like, it should be rethought ... rebalanced ...

astel and t1 legy ok ... but the t2 legandary ... at least in my opinion ... should more come out of dungeons like library ... and less out of dungeons like ... well ... this one

i am aware, that you can never find each and every bug ...
but i am quite aware, at how many things sneaks past your QA ...

starting from npcs, you can't talk with ... over a mainquest staying within the questlog until you relog 2 or 3 times ... up to quest descriptions, simply reading "None" ... okay, so i have to kill 8 "None" ... and after that another i think it was 15 "None" ... yeah ... okay

also some (about 10-20 %) of the books inside thulie simply had zero text written within them (at least in the german version) ...
we already had that issue in miodan ... and i'm seriously starting to ask myself, if there even is anybody ... well ... proofreading at least once, what you actually implement

translations in general ... when someone logs in into the guild ... he now isn't korean anymore ... instead, he always has the habbit, to grab something ;( not nice ... ;( ...

no seriously ... you should think about 1) proof reading stuff and 2) implementing a test server (where people expect bugs and translations errors), so that the live versions will be more ... well ... stable and bugfree on their first day

while the possibility, to upgrade your treasures is an interesting and good one ... the creativity in it ... i'm not sure what to think about it ...

each and every treasure gives 100% the same bonus [no "it makes the treasure itself stronger" ... or anything treasure specific ... but a simple flat out effect ... one fits everything ...

so the idea is good ... the "how implemented" ... lecks creativity

and now the bads

when implementing the gathering dungeons, you made a big announcement about them ...
just to than, over night, make crafting elements worthless

another time you swapped skills between subclasses ... again ... over night ... without any additional warning

now you decided, to announce in advance, what you'd change and wehn you'd change
though the changes itself are discutable and arguable [it in general is a bad idea, to give players the feeling of "taking away" something from them, when they have invested much time and afford to acchieve it ... there would have been many other possibilitys to "balance by adding"(content) instead of "taking away" ... but that was discussed in another topic already, so i won't go into it here

but just, as we thought that you actually learned your lesson (from all our critic) and decided to actually communicate properly with us players ...

we had to see ...

"oups, they changed the base-stats of the subclasses ... even for subclasses, where no change was announced " ...

you didn't told us prior ... you didn't wrote into your patchnotes ... the player was left alone ... had to play adventurer and find it out themselfs ... great

the implementation of another ap-reg skill ... the change of the ap reg itself ... worth a mantion ?

yes, after the players had found out about it themselfs ... half a day/day after implementing the changes ...
if the players wouldn't have said something about it ... would we have been informed of such drastic changes in the gameplay ?

i mean ... sometimes the feeling you get is ... that there sits sombody ... and ... you just let him do his stuff ...
in the end, everyone hopes ... that something okay ... it will come out ... i hope ... right ?

i mean seriously ... if you change something on a game ...

than there has to be someone, who actually now, what he changed ? ...
or do these changes happen out of the blue into the blue ?

oh, and on a side note ...
it was said in advance, that the new astels will be available only for a limited time

it would be quite crucial (to know, how to best use your ressources / coins and zender ) to actually get to know, how long they will be available and if they will be available again at a later date or not

what you have done here [at least if i look at the preview picture] was,
to take the (as exclusive sold) pre-order skins and mounts, recolored them ... and now sell them with additional boni in the zender shop ...

now, while the idea itself ... to make costumes (for oneselfs and astel) or mounts available via ingame gameplay is a good one
the way it is carried out ... kinda lacks creativity

on a side note i would still love, to get the possibility, to earn zender outside of pvp gameplay ... would be realy great to get that possibility ...

since especially the new mounts are even faster than ever previous buyable (and even faster as the 100$ pre-order mounts)

don't get me wrong, i do like the idea of mounts with 100% the same speed being obtain and earnable via ingame gameplay ...
but 10k zender on one hand ... fells way to much for them ...

and i do believe, that many players (who previously bought mounts ... especially for the additional speed bonus) could now kinda ... well ... feel stepped on their toes

a better solution in my opinion would have been,

to massively reduce the zender cost for these mounts (and thus make them actually affordable for the average player) [to something like 500-1000 ... or maybe lootring lvl] ...

and in turn make them the same speed, as the already existing mounts

and / or to make the new (extremely fast) mounts earnable via ingame play (in tulie for pve players and in avalon for pvp players) for a limited ammount of time [so like x points a month, you get it for the next month ... or something like that instead of zender] ...

edit : regarding the coin suggestion of the player above,

they could also implement a second rune/treasure system,
where you could implement treasures, giving you certain benefits in certain areas or against certain classes
[if you than make these benefits according to the class / subclass equiping them (so other runes for healer than for mage and tank),
you could actually try to balance via adding something instead of via taking away and remixing / rerolling everything]

Last edited:
Reactions: Oklmq and Nelexes

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
positive:
  • There is a huge new and beautiful map, with new daily quests and new dungeon. That's wonderful.
negative:
  • The cost for the new dungeon = 8 tickets. This is ridiculus - this dungeon has only one boss and is pretty easy for good geared player (<10 min) on the other side for low geared player, who maybe would like to try themself are 8 tickets a lot for a try. Ofcause I don't know, how high the drop rate for tier 2 gear is, maybe it's so hight so the cost of 8 tickets are justified, but than I would rather lower the drop rate and make this dungeon cost 2 or 4 tickets. To be honest I also dislike that the other high dungeons costs more than 4 tickets - I know about the higher drop rate there but you are done with all ticket & dungeons in 30 minutes per day and that is boring.
  • The other thing not related to Tulie - the subclass changes for assassin and sagittarius: the subclasses are now changed in a way, that one of the subclasses - with crit rate & crit damage boni - has imbalenced advantages compared to the other subclasses. Ok one of subclasses is now fully on evasion, this is justified in my opinion, but the other one? You dont have to be genius to predict 80% of people switching on the highest dps class now. Before that the one class had crit rate the other crit dmg, now one has all the dmg boni, and the other one nothing?
conclusion:
  • The most negative is not in the update content, but the abscence of some new content for progress -> whatfor are all the main quests and new map if level cap was not increased? Whatfor we need a dungeon with tier 2 gear, if there is no tier 3 gear implemented yet? People mostly already done with highest content in the game and finally need some possibility for more progress and karza treasure upgrade is just not enought.

Reactions: Alys and srnight

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
I think the update was just 'ok'.

It is nice to have a new map, but the dungeon isn't even a dungeon it's like a quest mode raid in WoW or FF14 just one boss no trash mobs and VERY easy difficulty.

Paying 8 tickets for the small amount of drops is not worth it, on top of that 8 more tickets for a ticket buff?

A player can literally log in for 1 hr and be done for the day (dailys and one run of new dungeon) if they ticket buff.

The chance for T2 gear is a nice attempt to make it interesting but it's more likely to get a good piece of t2 by fusion than RNG of the box.

All in all running the old dungeons is a better way to gear up your character and make asper.. (enchancement stones included) the Devs need to make the amount of loot the same as running a 2 boss dungeon or a dungeon with 2 bosses and an accessory boss .

This update falls in the too little too late category for me personally and I'm already looking for a new game to take up my MMO time.

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
I really like this new update and the changes.

New Daily's - Yeah \o/ - They are very welcome.

New Dungeon, was surprised that it was so expensive (8 tickets) and only 2 Astel cards (did Virgo and Corvus get points? is that why?). Don't know about others, but my 2 runs produced all heroic and one legendary. So drop rate wasn't bad. But I like 'quick' dungeons.

New Astels - very nice (especially since Star Keeper Virgo gave me my 247th star) I just wish Corvus and Flame-Purifying Corvus looked as different as Virgo and Star Keeper Virgo.

I really like how the story 'fills in' the details on Niar. So glad to get a new 'Star Tales'. I also really appreciated the upfront communication. I also like that the area had to be done after Mioden, thus giving you an idea of it's level.

I will add as others mentioned, there were quite a few typo's/translation errors that detracted from the story.

But overall, a lot of work went into this and it shows, it's quite a patch to put out.

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
I really like this new update and the changes.

New Daily's - Yeah \o/ - They are very welcome.

New Dungeon, was surprised that it was so expensive (8 tickets) and only 2 Astel cards (did Virgo and Corvus get points? is that why?). Don't know about others, but my 2 runs produced all heroic and one legendary. So drop rate wasn't bad. But I like 'quick' dungeons.

New Astels - very nice (especially since Star Keeper Virgo gave me my 247th star) I just wish Corvus and Flame-Purifying Corvus looked as different as Virgo and Star Keeper Virgo.

I really like how the story 'fills in' the details on Niar. So glad to get a new 'Star Tales'. I also really appreciated the upfront communication. I also like that the area had to be done after Mioden, thus giving you an idea of it's level.

I will add as others mentioned, there were quite a few typo's/translation errors that detracted from the story.

But overall, a lot of work went into this and it shows, it's quite a patch to put out.
Compared to other games it's not really competitive...

MonKeY

Astellian
Jan 12, 2020
Updates are Always nice, but.....

1.) free Update, nice! Questing took me About 3 Hours thats ok... Star Tale already done to 95%, only Bossdrops missing.

2.) Again changes that are not comunicated with the Comunity. Like changing stats (not the Subclass Bonuses), pls make the patches more transparent for the players so we know what comes to us.
2.1.) in the emergency you also mentioned you have adjustet it, but not saying what you have done correctly.

3.) Dungeon that is only one Boss? no Mobs etc? cleared in 5 min. So no real deal, that was kinda meh…. was easier then existingDungeons and that is sad.

4.) Skins with Bonuses is nice, especially that they are Zender Skins, so no Pay2Win. But please Keep it like that… no Pay2Win

5.) New Virgo is kinda OP.... Most Dungeons could already be tanked with Rota or (old) Virgo, but now with a Guardian Tank it will become nearly useless for Tanks, sorry for that guys….(if you raise that new virgo Right and get like 5 Stars)

6.) New Skill for AP Regain is nice for AFK, but no real use for active Fighting Right now

7.) Cool feature to upgrade Karza Tresures, but the text in the crafting menu tells us, that they all get the same Bonus (+1AP reg, +50 HP) that is kinda lame that all get the same.

8.) With all the new Features for AP reg AFK farming will become more and more easier, since you get +4AP for free. But the +4 doesn't really Benefit for active fights (only can hold 3 a Little Longe while keeping good skills for Fighting) [I know it will take Long time to reach it]

9.) new Buff/Debuff feature in tuli is funny, pls more of stuff like this

10.) Again new Daily's…. pls check Archeage: Unchained. A lot of Player have left the game because you relied heavely on doing a lot of Daily's, pls don't become a game like this. But I have to say, that the Daily's om Tuli aren't as repetetive then the other Hunting grounds.

All in all this Update was not what I and a lot of other players hoped for. We would like to have challenging Content. Some really hard Dungeons/ Raids or something like that.
Problem Right now is, that ppl that are already geared T2 Legi and play since a few months don't really have interesting Content to keep them motivatet for Long time.

PLS don't let Astellia done, Keep up the work and try to improve. I really like Astellia :)

Reactions: Alys and srnight

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
This is a boring update, done in few hours. Is for new and steam players only.

For old players and full t2 players its not interesting and not challenging. Old players want t3, raids, new t3 challenging dungeons (3 stars and transcendant dungeons), challenging worldboss with worth drops. Content is too easy and casual...

New pve interesting content would be level cap at lvl60 with 3 new big regions at least and harder areas that needs a group or raid..., new subclasses, new classes maybe, some lifeskill would be nice too as a bonus.., guild hall and banks, worth pvp rewards etc..

Reeney

Astellian
May 24, 2019
This is a boring update, done in few hours. Is for new and steam players only.

For old players and full t2 players its not interesting and not challenging. Old players want ...
Please don't write what different players want. This is your opinion, but other old players may think differently.

Like me. I like the new content so far. It's not perfect, there are some bugs, but Tulie is adorable and I really like that we got some more informations about Niar.

MonKeY

Astellian
Jan 12, 2020
I would like to write something that is not directly to the Update, but the Content at all.

The game can run into a huge Problem:

You can stack up to 86kk exp, so ne new lvl cap will be done in a few clicks for these players.

If you play on german, you can already see what you need for T3 and a lot of ppl already have anything for T3 in their banks, so also if you deliver this Content it will be done in seconds.

And I know a lot of players (including me) haven't done this. But I only haven't done this because i hoped for T2 (legendary) drops from this content. Since this will not happen I start hoarding too.

So you give us to many opportunity to farm ahead, but the Content for this comes to slow.
But I know creating new Content is hard, I know it isn't done within a snap of a finger. I just want to Mention that in case you don't have that already on your Minds.

If you give us these possibilities do something around it... prestige lvls or something like this (e.g. Hongmoon lvl B&S) or something like Stat changing feature so we would use all our gear to get better stats, not hoard them to get t3 in seconds.

P.S. It got mentioned that this content was more the less for new players. I personal and some of my guildies can only say this is true. But new players already have a the content that we have played for 7 Months, so pls keep an I open for the "older" players. They would like to have some attention to. :*

Reactions: srnight and Oklmq

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
there is no more content for old players, only for new and steam players (=more cash for DEV/publisher) its just about money

Old players asked for challenging content for months, even a year,...

Ofc you need casual content like tulie but its just bonus not main content to keep old players

Ofc old players have ton of xp, aspers, t3 ready, thats why even these updates wont be enough, we need RAIDS and new kind of dungeons (like library haveli but harder) , transcendant, 2,3, 2,4 dungeons etc something challenging, even a true worldboss would be nice (hard one with worth drops)

Reactions: Skyver

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
oh and one additional point i find verry negative :

the daily, daily, daily ammount which (yet again) dramatically increased ...
i like the veriation of dailys ... i like the new ones (which are not only kill based)

but do you realy have to implement dailys, with item dropps ... where only the individual player can drop the item ???
can't you make the item ... like ... drop for the whole group ?

it unnececarily stretches the content ... and is viewed as a bad thing by pretty much everyone i talked with ingame

Reactions: Oklmq and Kelyrra

healer

Astellian
May 27, 2020
던전이 점점 많아질수록 티켓도 더 많이 듭니다. 3티어 던전이 나오면 한 번 던전가는데 10장 이상 소모하도록 만들 생각이십니까? 지금 옥좌에서만 비르고,코르부스가 나오는데 강제로 8장 소모하여 돌고 있습니다. 던전 플레이어들도 생각해주셨으면 좋겠습니다. 다른 곳도 돌면서 파밍하고 싶습니다. 그런데 티켓이 그것을 막고 있습니다. 티켓 시스템보다는 일일퀘스트 초기화처럼 모든 던전을 던전 2~4회 정도 제한을 두고 하루 돌 수 있게 하고 다음날이 되면 일일퀘스트 초기화처럼 초기화되는 형식의 던전 시스템은 어떻습니까?

Reactions: Oklmq

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Yeah Tulie was just too easy. Only thing is to just grind out dailies and new dg for resources. Super easy for older players.... actually it is like easy easy easy lol. You guys just fell back to the daily grind to hold us over until more, but I am pretty sure everyone is tired of doing dailies.

Reactions: Kelyrra and Oklmq

Zentraxius

Astellian
Apr 25, 2020
The entirety of the new content was completed in an afternoon and now it's just another set of dailies to do. Also the new dungeon should really cost 6 tickets

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
another massive negative point is the large respawn time of the startail boss

today, we tried to find the boss ... searched 15 min throughout all channels ... he was killed in each and every channel ...
for approximatly 50 min (we made dailys and 2 dungeons in the meantime) we weren't able, to even see him ... just once

and than, when he actually spawns,
there are certain players and guilds, stealing them right in front of your nose ...
so that you have to wait - yet again - another one, two, three days ... until you're even able to find him

a way better solution for these ... i just call them questbosses ... would be,
to either drastically increase their spawn times ... or to make the bosses instanciced

so that they are hard to make ... or even realy challanging,
but the hard thing should be the boss ... not the waiting time, to actually get the possibility, to even atack him ;)

Last edited: