Is this Free to play or P2P?

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Hiya @jivy191315, welcome to the forums ?

So.. this has been made really easy for me, let me try out my best GM voice for a moment.
*Ahem* - Dito to what the guys above said! :p
it's B2P with 3 seperated heavy benefit subscriptions (unearnable ingame) in the price range of the full game and regular cashshop bonus packs [allowing you to buy a limited amount of asper (via zender and stone-ticket) and astel) each and every month

Reactions: Pirylio

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
it's B2P with 3 seperated heavy benefit subscriptions (unearnable ingame) in the price range of the full game and regular cashshop bonus packs [allowing you to buy a limited amount of asper (via zender and stone-ticket) and astel) each and every month
Wow why do you open a thread from 2019 ! noone Cares anymore about that.

Just to say mimimi all is p2w ? Just move on to the next game if you dont like it. Like i do CBT is starting soon :) !

Have fun !

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Just to say mimimi all is p2w ?
not all but certain things, and you see the development yourself ...
i just like to remember you, what you yourself said when they delated the subscriptions from the zendershop, don't close you're eyes on that one
and from month to month you can see an additional package

inventory ... zenderpack ... stone/upscrollpack

with higher and higher astel from month to month ...
at first it was just a 1 star as bonus gift ... now we're already at announced 4 star buyable braga's ...
you see that development, don't you ?

and why i open a tread from 2019 you ask ?
to remind them about what they promised and advertised the game as, when we bought it
"but we, we are different from all the others out there ... we know, that you don't like that ... so we don't do that" ... remember ?

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
not all but certain things, and you see the development yourself ...
i just like to remember you, what you yourself said when they delated the subscriptions from the zendershop, don't close you're eyes on that one
and from month to month you can see an additional package
I know what i said !

inventory ... zenderpack ... stone/upscrollpack

with higher and higher astel from month to month ...
at first it was just a 1 star as bonus gift ... now we're already at announced 4 star buyable braga's ...
you see that development, don't you ?

and why i open a tread from 2019 you ask ?
to remind them about what they promised and advertised the game as, when we bought it
"but we, we are different from all the others out there ... we know, that you don't like that ... so we don't do that" ... remember ?
and thats the Point where you should ask yourself a Question and that is: I Posted this about 10 Times in multiple Threads and they are just putting more P2W in it. Maybe they just dont care about my opinion. Maybe it makes no sense to say the same again and again and again.
Maybe i should just go on to an other Game like many other People do?

They promised nothing Barunson did and they Failed ! Now its Studio 8 with an other Boss so they will do like they think its right and no Forum Post will change there mind.

That's just a Tip. You are welcome to write the same topic 100 more times, it's just wasted time