It's a disaster after all.

hoon

Astellian
Jan 31, 2020
You don't listen to the user at all.
The Korean server has ended because it has not communicated with the user.
It is no different from the Korean server that the North American server does not communicate with the user.
In the end, the North American server will also end.
Communicate with users.

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
its ok its his CM job, but look, at the end, he doesnt want to lose his job and doesnt care about players
Do you think if game is becoming F2P or closing soon they will say it? Barunson or whatever the publisher is rn wants to make money.
Why are they so silent? Where is the producer @Wes from Barunson NA? he didnt connect since the 12th december dude wake up thats a really bad sign and rn they try to earn time but bad news is happening

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
This game will die out just like Bless did.
The only difference is that Bless was a mess and deserved to die, but Astellia is a pretty good game, just needs more content and communication from the devs. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen any time soon and Astellia will also die.

Anyone recommend some other games? I'm interested mostly in MMORPGS or action RPGs.

Drakira

Astellian
Jun 6, 2019
This game will die out just like Bless did.
The only difference is that Bless was a mess and deserved to die, but Astellia is a pretty good game, just needs more content and communication from the devs. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen any time soon and Astellia will also die.

Anyone recommend some other games? I'm interested mostly in MMORPGS or action RPGs.
No idea how Blade&Soul currently is for I left it ages ago but it used to be a good game. I wonder how Revelation Online these days is because I played it at start and it was a huge pile of utter garbage.

najngeg2019

Astellian
Sep 25, 2019
bns is p2w loading screen fiesta thats all dungeon simulator game. reve is dead totally rip game p2w swipe card and u have literally EVERYTHING to buy with real money from weapon to what u want :/

Reactions: Oklmq

najngeg2019

Astellian
Sep 25, 2019
FF14 best mmo
Its ****, GC skills, no open world pvp at all. Whats the point of gearing spamming dungeons ?? And frienda cannot pm u while in dungeon.... p.a i lovwd the idea of having all classes in 1 char. Other than that was ****

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
Its ****, GC skills, no open world pvp at all. Whats the point of gearing spamming dungeons ?? And frienda cannot pm u while in dungeon.... p.a i lovwd the idea of having all classes in 1 char. Other than that was ****
For PVE raiding player type, it's the best