It's really amazing

hoon

Astellian
Jan 31, 2020
If the frequent logout occurs due to poor server management, it is correct to at least apologize or compensate accordingly.

But you are silent about this.

This is a very frustrating part for those of us who pay and play games.

Are you seeing the user as a dog pig?

Reactions: Oklmq

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
Nope they just treat non-KR zerg users in this way. They literally kicked most of us (Physes) out from the server, while letting all kr zerg Ceres free farming Center Boss, Atra points and Holy stones. When we got back, we experiencing astonishing latency and spikes.

We paid $99 supported them at the beginning as founders, have to played with debuff (You wont get a double agi bow if you are head-start player, you neverx99 will)

While, you seeing Krs can easily getting triple agi bow @ 9%, 8% (7%? nope, never) within 10 runs, double 90+ stats for T2.5 accessories in a single try, lego Pvp treasure in one attempt.

I felt I am getting abandoned now. I wish there's another upcoming MMO with similar pets combat system.

I know this will get deleted, I don't really care, because deep down, all head-starters alrdy known exactly what is happening:ROFLMAO:

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Nope they just treat non-KR zerg users in this way. They literally kicked most of us (Physes) out from the server, while letting all kr zerg Ceres free farming Center Boss, Atra points and Holy stones. When we got back, we experiencing astonishing latency and spikes.

We paid $99 supported them at the beginning as founders, have to played with debuff (You wont get a double agi bow if you are head-start player, you neverx99 will)

While, you seeing Krs can easily getting triple agi bow @ 9%, 8% (7%? nope, never) within 10 runs, double 90+ stats for T2.5 accessories in a single try, lego Pvp treasure in one attempt.

I felt I am getting abandoned now. I wish there's another upcoming MMO with similar pets combat system.

I know this will get deleted, I don't really care, because deep down, all head-starters alrdy known exactly what is happening:ROFLMAO:
How do you know they did not also have a DC? Maybe your US-Internet is just bad? Everyone on NA is lagging, when I (Germany) connect there, I also lagg even though I use a VPN and my resource monitor displays a ping of 50 - it feels like playing with 200+.

Btw, the EU Server is not laggy at all. I assume your server just laggs because you have way more players. So you should be grateful to the KR players keeping your former dead server alive instead of bashing them.

Btw, the person who started this thread, hoon, is korean afaik.

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
How do you know they did not also have a DC? Maybe your US-Internet is just bad? Everyone on NA is lagging, when I (Germany) connect there, I also lagg even though I use a VPN and my resource monitor displays a ping of 50 - it feels like playing with 200+.

Btw, the EU Server is not laggy at all. I assume your server just laggs because you have way more players. So you should be grateful to the KR players keeping your former dead server alive instead of bashing them.

Btw, the person who started this thread, hoon, is korean afaik.
Nah, eu players might not know what is happening over here, have fun, dude.

PS: My network is awesome and never will be a prob

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Nice how you ignore the question about how you know they did not dc and the fact that a korean also had a dc ;)

Classic.

And btw I know what is going on on your server. I have some friends who accidentally started on NA Server and stayed there. You wanna know what is going on? The Koreans safed your dead-ass server.

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
Nice how you ignore the question about how you know they did not dc and the fact that a korean also had a dc ;)

Classic.

And btw I know what is going on on your server. I have some friends who accidentally started on NA Server and stayed there. You wanna know what is going on? The Koreans safed your dead-ass server.
Whatever fun guy, if in your opinion, NA server is alive again, then I won't bother to answer your Qs or judge you.

You can believe whatever craps. But I am not gonna waste my life further for an irrelevant guy like you. Have fun.

ventra

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
welcome to Bless 2.0
basically the server was unmanned most of the day and completely unmanned during the whole Xmas until mid Jan

they just grab our money and become yet another Bless

Reactions: Pirylio