January Content Preview!

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019
Greetings Astellians,

The new year has arrived and we know many of you are eagerly awaiting news on what is up and coming for Astellia! Today we’re excited to be able to share a brief sneak peak at what’ll be arriving in next weeks (1/14) content patch. So grab a tasty beverage or snack and check out the details below:

• Legendary Dungeons 2.2 will be released, which includes the Dimensional Library Basilla and the Haveli Mansion
  • Two brand new in-game events to participate in for a variety of awesome prizes:
    • Dogavi Crescent Event: which introduces an event dungeon (similar in theme to the Dogavi Night Market), allowing players to earn Shining Merchant Coins and Holy Order Symbols!

• Taking Care of Pimpi Event: A Giant Spider Boss designed for a 12 person party has been added, allowing players to acquire a Legendary Treasure in exchange for helping Pimpi.

• New additions to the costume portion of the Cash Shop will include new Angelic costumes for Players and certain Astels, along with a sale for up to 75% off on certain items, and finally the much anticipated Unicorn Mount!
We hope you’ve enjoyed this content preview! We’ve got more on the way in the coming weeks, so be sure to stay tuned to the official Astellia Website and Social Media (Twitter, Facebook) for more details.

- The Astellia Team

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
The much ANTICIPATED unicorn mount is coming... how can we "anticipate" something, when we don´t even know about it?

I anticipate:

Fixes?! Patchnotes?! Marketing for more players?!

I guess we don´t need more "dead in 1 week" - content, but i bet you won´t even read 1 comment here.

BTW:

• Legendary Dungeons 2.2
    • Dogavi black Market, Sansara Fortress, Temple of Blessings
  • Valentine’s Day Event
  • Legendary Dungeons 2.3
    • New: Haveli Mansion, Dimensional Library Basilla
Is something wrong with your roadmap? Or have you mentioned that the content is far too easy, that you bring 2.3 as 2.2 now?

Last edited:

Oraqlas

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
New content its ok, but. What about Astels 8+. You promise remove stupid 7* cap in 2019 with synthesys patch. Now 2020. You forgot yours promise?

Reactions: Pirylio

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
The much ANTICIPATED unicorn mount is coming... how can we "anticipate" something, when we don´t even know about it?

I anticipate:

Fixes?! Patchnotes?! Marketing for more players?!

I guess we don´t need more "dead in 1 week" - content, but i bet you won´t even read 1 comment here.

BTW:

• Legendary Dungeons 2.2
    • Dogavi black Market, Sansara Fortress, Temple of Blessings
  • Valentine’s Day Event
  • Legendary Dungeons 2.3
    • New: Haveli Mansion, Dimensional Library Basilla
Is something wrong with your roadmap? Or have you mentioned that the content is far too easy, that you bring 2.3 as 2.2 now?
You can't be happy about anything ,can you? A roadmap is just a rough overview of what COULD come up. And for example me and plenty other guildmembers knew about that mount before. It was out in Korea and also exists in the astelliacodex: https://astelliacodex.com/us/item/554880961/

After having played both betas I can tell you that Sansara seemed more of the 2. 3 , now that I have been to 2.1 dungeons very often.

Last edited:

Koko

Astellian
Oct 20, 2019
New additions to the costume portion of the Cash Shop will include new Angelic costumes for Players and certain Astels, along with a sale for up to 75% off on certain items, and finally the much anticipated Unicorn Mount!
Whaaaaaaat!? OMG! :love:

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
I really hope they gonna make it so Avalon Treasures aren't breakable anymore, Avalon is close to dead and one of the main reasons for it is the fact that its Treasures are breakable...

Reactions: Oklmq

mystykz

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
I really hope they gonna make it so Avalon Treasures aren't breakable anymore, Avalon is close to dead and one of the main reasons for it is the fact that its Treasures are breakable...
Nah Devs don't care about making Stuff Playerfriendly, so Stuff like breakable Treasures, Gearenhancements getting deleveled by 2 or 3 enhancements at T2 and anything similiar antiplayer will always stay that way as they give zero F's to fix broken things. So far each update was making stuff more antiplayer as well. Only Proplayer Update in Astellia EU/NA History so far was the Xmas Event and kinda the Miodan Mines that's it. And then they wonder why People leave day by day with only antiplayer measurements in the base game + every update :p

arisonu123

Astellian
Jul 12, 2019
Lol. You do realize if they didn't break all of the little pvers would only come long enough to get enough Stella shards/coins to get the ones they want, right? How dead would it be then if everyone could pretty quickly max out all the treasures they want? Or maybe they will still come long enough to get the base zender but all that takes is entering and killing one mob lol. This game has way too many carebears. Also basically the whole server is in sovereign so the only way to have people to fight is to not be in sovereign... So annoying to see everyone saying I want this and I want it right now but once you have everything there is less content/less point in playing

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
Lol. You do realize if they didn't break all of the little pvers would only come long enough to get enough Stella shards/coins to get the ones they want, right? How dead would it be then if everyone could pretty quickly max out all the treasures they want? Or maybe they will still come long enough to get the base zender but all that takes is entering and killing one mob lol. This game has way too many carebears. Also basically the whole server is in sovereign so the only way to have people to fight is to not be in sovereign... So annoying to see everyone saying I want this and I want it right now but once you have everything there is less content/less point in playing

Or you know, increase the amount of shards needed to upgrade the treasures? at least that way you're guaranteed to max it after some time(long preferably) and don't need to fear losing the treasure and all the time you put in it for it to break because of RNG, which in this case yes you may never have a reason to not play in Avalon because the treasure keeps breaking...

A good example of it is Miodan Mines. You need to spend at least 3 months without missing a single day to be able to max its treasure, so far I've seen no one complaining about that (aside from the fact that there isn't much of any other content there)

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
Nah Devs don't care about making Stuff Playerfriendly, so Stuff like breakable Treasures, Gearenhancements getting deleveled by 2 or 3 enhancements at T2 and anything similiar antiplayer will always stay that way as they give zero F's to fix broken things. So far each update was making stuff more antiplayer as well. Only Proplayer Update in Astellia EU/NA History so far was the Xmas Event and kinda the Miodan Mines that's it. And then they wonder why People leave day by day with only antiplayer measurements in the base game + every update :p
exactly, what they did for 95% of the content atm is to copy paste korean version content (https://astellia.nexon.com/main/index.aspx ) and put it to our version..with still p2W leftovers (heavy rng, breakable items, low droprates, etc) if they dont change it or westernalize this game is DOA soon enough sadly, because most western and casual players in west don't like this stuff, then they are wondering why this game has low population?

Reactions: mystykz

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
All the thinks you mentioned are not "anti-player". Its called grind. Not getting everything sticked into ur ***. Game would be way too easy with all the things you mentioned. Now lets stop discussing and move on. Open a discussion thread if you have sth to say but dont do it here.

• Haha
Reactions: Sabata84 and Oklmq

ashiana

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
IMO the reason that so many players quit games presently is due to how easy it is to achieve almost everything. I personally LOATHE RNG based enhancing, but this game has it far less than BDO - and it's not P2W based enhancing, so the publishers have got it basically balanced with risk vs reward. I do wish that you couldn't get to max level in 24 hours and that it would take many months to get through the content. Please release content slowly but continuously for best effect of retaining current players and attracting new ones. Do not listen to the ramblings of the 'self entitled' players demanding everything be easy, they are going to jump ship anyways as soon as the next new game releases, BECAUSE everything was far too quickly obtained and now they're bored.

I agree that fixes, balances, and this most of all - stabilization of the server needs to happen asap. Getting kicked out in the middle of a T2 dungeon after ticket buffing, then unable to relog in time and losing 8 tickets several times makes one feel resentful towards the game's management and more likely to end up with the player quitting the game.

Also Arisonu's statement that most of the active players are in Sovereign might be right, but that's not their fault. The guilds that were winning Avalon continuously have all left the game because they grew bored with winning. Sov stepped up and remains a social place where people gather and have a good time helping each other in all aspects of the game. Some PvP centric players have left Sov because they know they can find PVP if they end up in a different faction. They are helping make Avalon more fun, it's a win for everyone :D

Very much looking forward to the 12 man raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!