January Content Preview!

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
IMO the reason that so many players quit games presently is due to how easy it is to achieve almost everything. I personally LOATHE RNG based enhancing, but this game has it far less than BDO - and it's not P2W based enhancing, so the publishers have got it basically balanced with risk vs reward. I do wish that you couldn't get to max level in 24 hours and that it would take many months to get through the content. Please release content slowly but continuously for best effect of retaining current players and attracting new ones. Do not listen to the ramblings of the 'self entitled' players demanding everything be easy, they are going to jump ship anyways as soon as the next new game releases, BECAUSE everything was far too quickly obtained and now they're bored.

I agree that fixes, balances, and this most of all - stabilization of the server needs to happen asap. Getting kicked out in the middle of a T2 dungeon after ticket buffing, then unable to relog in time and losing 8 tickets several times makes one feel resentful towards the game's management and more likely to end up with the player quitting the game.

Also Arisonu's statement that most of the active players are in Sovereign might be right, but that's not their fault. The guilds that were winning Avalon continuously have all left the game because they grew bored with winning. Sov stepped up and remains a social place where people gather and have a good time helping each other in all aspects of the game. Some PvP centric players have left Sov because they know they can find PVP if they end up in a different faction. They are helping make Avalon more fun, it's a win for everyone :D

Very much looking forward to the 12 man raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well i don't think thats easy to optimize everything and get BIS gears (which is needed for pvp fights if you want to be competitive in mid- long term), astels, stats etc..based on RNG , we talk about all astels stars7 (and more) with legendary jewels, +6, all perfect stats on weapon armors and accessories with good numbers and 9% etc.. i don't think hardcore players left this game because of that.because most even hardcore players havent even that stuff. And its true tho that joining a big guild is boring in Avalon as you win easily obviously but fast boring, thats why most people follow like sheeps and join biggest pvp guilds in any mmorpg same happen for pvp sadly. But your statement is about NA server which is a dead server too, cant compare to any EU servers .

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
They actually look really good. The events sound like a lot of fun. I'll be interested to see who gets the angelic costume, an Angelic Virgo would definitely be in my deck....

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
event is another term for "daily" lol
Definately.... away from the guardian cards as reward, the only good event thing was the eligos dungeon. Sadly it was lvl 35... This as hard 50 - dungeon with a 100% skin to roll, gg.

The rest was just boring stuff. The winter wonderland looks nice, but that´s all.

Reactions: Oklmq

Beauron

Astellian
Jan 8, 2020
Also, it says its an event so it most likely will disappear after a few weeks - a month or so, just like the Christmas and Halloween events
so what?!

Definately.... away from the guardian cards as reward, the only good event thing was the eligos dungeon. Sadly it was lvl 35... This as hard 50 - dungeon with a 100% skin to roll, gg.

The rest was just boring stuff. The winter wonderland looks nice, but that´s all.
Guardian cards are insane.
Quests are completed quickly.

You are complaining about the grind all day long. now you are complaining about the event, wich makes the grind much easier.

makes no Sense.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
so what?!

Guardian cards are insane.
Quests are completed quickly.

You are complaining about the grind all day long. now you are complaining about the event, wich makes the grind much easier.

makes no Sense.
Lol?

It's about "what is a good Event or not..."
Not about the rewards or other stuff.
Attacking 3-10min a snowman isn't fun you know?

And still... noone complains about grind with rewards for the work, but grind with progress-resets or daggers with 3x INT sucks.
I can't believe, that it's too hard to understand.

Last edited:

Sabata84

Astellian
Jan 10, 2020
As a newbie I am happy to get an update on content and more upcoming events. I love this style of the game. The only thing I can think of asking for is a little bit more optimization options and patches to smooth some of the frame rate clunkiness during combat.