January Content Preview!

Gioppi

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
Ok but a non english player can get to lvl 50 and learn the game with the current translation or you want them to type this "Not everything is translated perfectly and we are sorry for that but the translation need personnel on work which cost money " they apparently don t have for these kind of small issues. This community is not realist tho. Ofc we need to tell them those issues but always , literally always getting a thread out for those thing and basically bad mouthing them for every choice they make, but guess ppl don t take in count the backgrounds and just open freely their mouth. That s what i think.

Reactions: Hype and Roro

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
but guess ppl don t take in count the backgrounds and just open freely their mouth. That s what i think.
honestly, as a player, i don't even care about the "backgrounds" ... that's absolutely true
what i care about is, what i see ... what they show us

i care about the end-product i get ... not the way, they got to their end product

when i go to the haircutter,
i care about my hair getting the perfect style, when i leave him ...
and not about wether he holds his scissor with the right or the left hand

Ofc we need to tell them those issues but always , literally always getting a thread out for those thing and basically bad mouthing them for every choice they make
we are telling them since day 1 ! ...
to begin with, to knowingly release a game in such a translation state, without telling their customers upfront simply doesn't deserve anything less ... all the more, since we still have some of these day 1 issues still remaining ingame

This community is not realist tho.
it's not realistic, to want a proper translation of a game ?

Ok but a non english player can get to lvl 50 and learn the game with the current translation or you want them to type this
i don't know how the translation of the game in lower areas has improved within the last month ...
but the miodan quest was a mix of denglish with blacked out passages ... for weeks and at release the whole game with partially english ... partially german ... with subtitle and spoken language not even fitting together at times ...

yes, in the state it is now you can "learn the game and get to lvl 50" ... but that doesn't make the game and/or storry fully translated ...

so why not simply being honest for once and write
"game fully localiced into english, german translation in progress (xyz% translated) will get finalized until date a,b,c"

problem solved ... anybody, who has no problem with mixed in denglish will still buy and play the game,
nobody will be pissed off, becouse he doesn't understand the text or becouse der text einfach mal so mitten im satz umspringt in eine andere sprache, was doch recht unangenehm sein kann ... oder ?

just be honest, and tell them how much already is done ... and how much still remains to be done ...

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
I do not get one thing:

WHY would you ruin a game for others just because YOU dont like it anymore? Just quit it and shut it. Go on with your damn lifes and stop trying to ruin stuff you dont like for others.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I do not get one thing:

WHY would you ruin a game for others just because YOU dont like it anymore? Just quit it and shut it. Go on with your damn lifes and stop trying to ruin stuff you dont like for others.
how would it ruin your game,
if the dev tells the buyers upfront, how much of the localisation is finished ?

in what way would such honesty ruin the game for anyone ?

how would it ruin your game,
if the devs give a clear date ... when the, for example, gender unlock will be finished ?

that are things, promised/promoted/told prior to release ...
still not kept ... up until now

Reactions: Wase and Oklmq

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
The toxic community ruins the game way more and direct for people sensitive to it than the devs could ever do.

• Angry
Reactions: Oklmq

Zwiebel

Astellian
Jul 4, 2019
actually FFXIV and WOW are both pretty bad games only being kept alive by a small group/community devoted to the title. don't confuse that with quality, the gaming community wouldnt be so desperate for new mmorpgs if those two were actually good.

Astellia is a decent game that faces huge problems with its endgame design and community(more on the side of community, because even some bad games still have a decently large playerbase).
Saying that games played by millions arent good is retarded. They might not be for everybody, but they are certainly good games and well polished.

That being said: i prefer Astellia over modern day Wow. If only Astellia had the same level of polish that Blizzard is able to give their games.