Launcher Issues and Resolves

Farlah

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
today i start the launcher, had an update of launcher it's seems and now launcher can't download/start directly when hitting play button..is it maintenance time? i saw nothing about it...

Lucynka

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
Have too problem after today update my antivirus blocked AstelliaLauncher.exe as suspicious program. I have adet it to exception list and now work fine

Farlah

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
to add launcher update to exception seems not working, still launcher stay at 1% download and ask sending log error..

Farlah

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
after filecheck /restarts, a patch download(take age like redownload half of game xd) and ..the game finally launch..

blimq

Astellian
Oct 15, 2019
i've just downloaded it today, and after an hour, i still haven't found a solution to the grey button. i've restarted my computer, ran it as an administrator, and it doesn't give me the option to do a file check because it's also greyed out. i'm not sure what to do at this point. (i have the most recent directx too, and 68GB of storage) /:
if anyone found a solution besides these, please help me too.

Last edited:

Larafey

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
Yes, the Launcher at first time Downloading the Game, stay a lot time on this 1%. But then suddenly it began to continue. Perhaps Patience can solve the problems, but the Patience can depend on the Download rate of the Game/Patch

Also, always start the Launcher as "Administrator", too

Astellia fully installed needs around 42GB, perhaps while downloading it needs more because it unpack the files

Kurakura711

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019
My Legendary packages and cant download till now.. 100 usd gone....
my launcher stay on 1 percent

any1 know what happen?

Daruc

Astellian
Oct 17, 2019
When I click 'play' button in Astellia's luncher, game doesn't start, but I have a process in Task Manager. I have a problem from yesterday after updating game or luncher.

ChaosSpiker

Astellian
Oct 31, 2019
when i press play on the launcher it start to download but it stuck at 1% idk what cause it i dont see a fix for it either plz help

Courina

Astellian
Nov 29, 2019
i got this launcher problem that it keep erasing AstelliaClient folder and trying redownload entire game again , even i just having it working fine previously
so far only way i could keep play is having back up in separate folder and restoring the back up whenever this triggered

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
what the f, seriously? second time again. always after some update. get better updates and stop fing things up

Courina

Astellian
Nov 29, 2019
my client got wiped again, and this time after i restore the back up, i got this instead when trying to play

Godsdemon

Astellian
Dec 22, 2019
Ummm... If they don't put forth more effort into fixing their launcher then the game is doomed to fail financially. You would think this would be a high priority for a game company wanting to make money.

I got to 94% and had an error. Then it told me to do a file check and now its stuck at 2%. I have a feeling this wont be a game I'll be playing in the near future. Good luck for those that are on and playing.