Let see what class would you choose

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

Zsc10

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Hi, let's have fun and discuss what's the classes that you wish to play the most when launch :cool:

for me I would love to play as a meat shield-super tanker~~~~

Lucinda

Astellian
May 25, 2019
I’m stuck between mage and scholar. I enjoy healing but sometimes I get a little bored. The mage here looks really fun to play! But my ‘motherly’ urges may push me towards healing.. who knows.

Zsc10

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I’m stuck between mage and scholar. I enjoy healing but sometimes I get a little bored. The mage here looks really fun to play! But my ‘motherly’ urges may push me towards healing.. who knows.
i am stuck with warrior and scholar as well. i always like to be a support role either pure tank or full support healer.

JKevin187

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Normally I play most of the game, but this game I would like to try melee dps, however, there's only 1 melee dps class which is assassin, but I most interested in a melee heavy dps, like arm fury in WoW, or berserker in Tera. So I might try warrior(tank) and see.
If not I might be a healer or a mage, who knows

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Normally I play most of the game, but this game I would like to try melee dps, however, there's only 1 melee dps class which is assassin, but I most interested in a melee heavy dps, like arm fury in WoW, or berserker in Tera. So I might try warrior(tank) and see.
If not I might be a healer or a mage, who knows
Not quite true, once the advanced classes / class change /sub class sections (or whatever it will be called in our version) are unlocked (they will be locked at release), you can change to a type of melee that excels at combat for a warrior. Check here for a bit more info: http://astellia-db.com/warrior.php

JKevin187

Astellian
May 31, 2019
@Xovian

oh woow thanks for the info, I was looking for more info on the class, guess I was knocking on the wrong door all this time haha

Cheers!

xDrac

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Stuck between Warrior and Assassin...
Leaning a bit more towards Assassin right now because I'm not much of a tank player and I fear Warrior DPS especially in PvP could be too low.

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
Stuck between Warrior and Assassin...
Leaning a bit more towards Assassin right now because I'm not much of a tank player and I fear Warrior DPS especially in PvP could be too low.
I dont think there will be different sets for the warrior available, at least not at launch, so you most likely will be competing for the same gear with tanks in dungeon and other rewarding content if you decide to roll with warrior dps. So even if it will be viable, it will be hard to get a spot in a party of 4 and surely not the top dps class to take.
In PvP it could be actually viable, not as burst DD but more of continious stable DPS since you can survive longer than most other classes.
~ForestWolf

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
In PvP it could be actually viable, not as burst DD but more of continious stable DPS since you can survive longer than most other classes.
~ForestWolf
To quote one of the people who played KR's version and their experience:
"Yeah crusader is the best tank in general; gladiator is for pvp and berserker has the highest dmg bc of armor shred ". -Nietono, discord

So food for thought.

Muriele

Astellian
May 24, 2019
To quote one of the people who played KR's version and their experience:
"Yeah crusader is the best tank in general; gladiator is for pvp and berserker has the highest dmg bc of armor shred ". -Nietono, discord

So food for thought.
But those are Advanced classes and they will not be available at the start of the game :)

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Mage, I'm always an Elf mage if possible. Now if I can just not look 10 years old that would be grand.
Yup, it's very possible:

MaryHell

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
You can make the character kinda tall-ish, and there are pointy ears as an option.

Or you can do what I did, and make your mage or scholar look like a little, sissy, femme boy.
I'm a fujoshi at heart, so no down side to characters like that.

The more Bishounen Uke type characters I see the better.